Facts to back up MY RACE STORY
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Facts to back up MY RACE STORY within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First off I must say, The "Great Race Story" being my first post, was criticized by all you. But NOBODY ...

Facts to back up MY RACE STORY

First off I must say, The "Great Race Story" being my first post, was criticized by all you. But NOBODY HAD ANY VALID POINTS THAT COULD PICK APART MY STORY AT ALL! Try finding any logical points to pick apart my story and you won't, because I told it the way happened! Second most of you are from places out in the Western part of the US, like AZ. The pace of life out there is a snail compared to that of Philly and NYC, especially on the road rage aspect. Third, you what MODS, well here you GO!
    Here are some mods:

Ported VF22 Turbo
    STI Pink Injectors
    Walbro 210lph Fuel Pump
    Ground Kit

Greddy Front Mount Intercooler with Mirror polish finish
    HKS Super Sequential Blow off valve welded on FMIC pipes
    Silicon Hoses and couplers that money car buy so it does not explode under heavy pressure

JDM Bumper Beams. (Very important since many people take out US bumper beams to make rooms for Front mount Intercooler, but then now you lose your bumper support and is dangerous to the driver. JDM bumper beam replaces the US bumper beam but still gives the car room for the Front mount Intercooler)

Gruppe-S Uppipe with Steel Gasket
    Helix V2 Downpipe with Steel Gasket
    Prodrive Oval Tip Axle Back
    Turbo XS Shorty Intake
    Smoke Headlights
    STI Carbon Fiber Side Marker
    ACT Heavy Duty Street Disc Kit

STI RA Version 6 Gear-Set transmission cryo treated with Micro Polishing Installed by Dave himself at RALLISPEC.

WRB Mesh Fog Light Covers, side skirt and factory spoiler

Pyle LCD with DVD/cd/MP3 player and Harness.
    Carbon Fiber Interior from the factory.
    Console Bezel with 30psi Boost Gauge
    manual Boost Controller

Rota SDR 17" Gold with gold caps
    Muteki Black light weight Lug Nut with key
    KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks and Struts
    White Line Control Springs

WRB ZeroSport Rep Grille
    STI Titanium Shift knob
    TurboXS Unichip custom map to what I have minus the FMIC. (The old owner had it tuned to his old bigger TMIC and didn't have time to take it back for reflash or retune)

Anything else you would like to know, just ask! I will be providing a picture of the car as well!
    Try to be a little more welcoming next time to a fellow new member

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wg388
    Ok, I just bought my first WRX. I've driven them since they've come out and I know how BAD ASS they are!!! So here's a little bit about my WRX. It's an 02 modified Blue WRX that is capable of doing the 1/4 in the mid to low 11's. I could write a book about all the modifications, so I'll just tell you that it's putting out about 380hp and around 420 torque. The boost can go as high as 30psi, and is set at 22psi, any higher, and I need to do some major tuning or I might be driving a flaming WRX. So on to the race story..........

Ported VF22 Turbo
    STI Pink Injectors
    Walbro 210lph Fuel Pump
    Ground Kit
    Sorry buddy, but I have to call major

Where are your points and facts instead of calling it BS?!?

You call my story BS, and now you call my car's mods BS, THAT I LISTED JUST TO PROVE TO THIS FORUM THAT'S I'M NOT BSING YOU! I'm sorry I have a sweet WRX that is probably faster and better maintained than yours. Again, why don't you try to prove me wrong. You've seen some of my mods and my story, try to find a flaw in them, and you won't!

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA

380whp on a vfturdytwo and that much torque. .

HAHAHHAHAHA
    STOP MY SIDES HURT!!!

Edit: low 11's? congrats on having the fastest vf22 powered car out there. Was this a gtech time?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA

380whp on a vfturdytwo and that much torque. .

HAHAHHAHAHA
    STOP MY SIDES HURT!!!

Edit: low 11's? congrats on having the fastest vf22 powered car out there. Was this a gtech time?

Have fun rebuilding your engine once you toast the pistons and valves with that much boost on that tiny turbo

Dude, take your BS stories to NASIOC or maybe you came from there
    Last edited by rallymaniac; 10-17-2005 at 09:52 AM.
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

Ported VF22 Turbo
    STI Pink Injectors
    Walbro 210lph Fuel Pump
    Ground Kit
    I'll have a new chip, 6 speed tranny, boost set at 30+ psi and 114 octane in my tank. Think you can do 185mph and the 1/4 in the 10's, you arrogant prick, well I WILL BE
    Mr. 2 Fast 2 Furious, you my friend, are the definition of moron

I Support ClubWRX
    Your right no one had any proof in the last thread to call BS......just common sense.

Now that you post your "mods" list that pretty much seals the deal. I'm wondering if you just went to some website and copy and pasted a few things. Your tranny descrpition sounds a little over the top.

And as for your VF-22.....it must be great boosting a claimed 30 psi on race gas with a turbo that doesnt flow hardly any better then the stock unit.......
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I Support ClubWRX
    You call my story BS, and now you call my car's mods BS, THAT I LISTED JUST TO PROVE TO THIS FORUM THAT'S I'M NOT BSING YOU! I'm sorry I have a sweet WRX that is probably faster and better maintained than yours. Again, why don't you try to prove me wrong. You've seen some of my mods and my story, try to find a flaw in them, and you won't!
    A VF22 and STi pinks cannot support that HP claim, and will not run 11's. With a good tune, you will be lucky to have 300WHP, and dip into the mid 12's.

I Support ClubWRX
    The more I think about it, this has to be a joke.

let me join in at the poking fun at this idiot.... i am from NYC so you don't need to tell me about the pace of things and there are alot of people from NYC, NJ here and CA which know a thing or two about fast life as well, and what kind of an argument is that anyways... this past summer a lady killed herself and couple of other kids in upstate NY when sh drove 90 mph and smacked into oncomming cement truck, where pace of life is a snail compared to the city.... so what does that prove? if you drive like an idiot like that... well i can't even being to argue about that becasue its pointless. You get on here act like a complete moron and expect to get understanding???? Right from the begining no one needed to see your mods because moding is about making your car a represnetation of your personality and what you would like your car to be, not to go racing on the street, in traffic putting other innocent people's life at risk. That said trust me I don't drive like a grand ma, and I love spirited drving, but there is a time and place for everything. Oh well I guess you will get what you deserve in due time.

Now that I think about this.... this is a good joke.
    Last edited by subaru_crazy; 10-17-2005 at 10:25 AM.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

Oh wait, I am from the part of the country where you describe as this "fast paced life" of NYC. That is total BS you only by into what the stereotype of this place is. Go f**k off and leave us alone.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

185mph trap should put you in the 7's

Cool Everybody chip in....

I'll contribute a dollar to the cost of you taking your "WRX" to the track and then mailing (literally) one of the moderators the time slip. Who's with me?

more info FYI

VF22 price dropped due to lack or desire of the turbo. (A lot of lag but nice bang) People usually got with vf34, vf37 or vf39... because they don't have much lag at all..and they pull nice. HOwEVER.., VF22 is the absoulte biggest and most HP giving turbo of the VF series turbo. BY THE WAY.., VF turbos are IHI turbos. Usually...there are mitsubishi, garrett, turbonetics, IHI, and hybrid turbos. (Mitsu uses... terms like 13g, 16g, 14b, 20g, 18c....) (Garrett uses t3, t4, t3/t4, t66, t67, t88) (Turbonetics are modified garretts) (IHI are VF series most likely) and (Hybrids are like Compressor Mitsubishi, but exhaust side maybe IHI) Something like that.
    Ohhh and I'll take you guys up on that $1 track offer as soon as I get it inspected and tuned up!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast