Facts to back up MY RACE STORY - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Facts to back up MY RACE STORY within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey! did i miss all the waffles! i love waffles!...

hey! did i miss all the waffles!
    i love waffles!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

/part life plzkthxbye.

You've all been had, I'm the real owner of this car

Ok, I'm the real owner of this questionable WRX, and you've all been had by one of my friends! Hmmmmm where to start, I just registered myself this morning, after I checked my e-mail and had about 50 new messages from this site. I came to this site created my account and found the root of the problem. This is a dirty trick my friend pulled to get even with me. Back in Aug 04 he loaned me his stock 02 WRX, because my 96 Maxima was getting some mods done. I ended up loving his car and took it to a drag strip and fooled around with it. As you can imagine he found out, and has been itching to get even in a diabolical way.

He ends up selling his WRX on e-bay in May 05 and I want one that has some mods already put in that I can work with, as I am new to the WRX scene. I bought my WRX from Soulsweeper on E-bay about 2 weeks ago, and somebody found a pic of it on here already, so you've all seen it.

My friend had a list of most of the mods, b/c he got it from the e-bay site when I sent him the link. Plus the story he posted, was a complete lie. There was this black Audi a few days ago on the highway. It was raining and we both laughed at him b/c he was driving like a total idiot with a death wish.

All my mods are true, but I have more like 330whp and he didn't mention that the problematic shaft bearings have been replaced to ensure a reduction of shaft flex. The synchros are also fully replaced with genuine Subaru units to ensure smooth shifting.

Soulsweeper did most of the work himself on this WRX, and has assured me that it is capable of running the 1/4 mile in mid 12's maybe low 12's if I fool around with the boost. Will see what she can do. After I got the car, it rained for a over a week, so I haven't had time do anything with it yet.

If youre reading this John, good prank ya A$$. You should have kept your WRX! I'm going to start a new thread and post my info from there and what I hope to do with my new toy.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx1.jpg  

how do i get my real e-mail address back?

i keep trying to put in my main e-mail in the info section, and it won't let me. is this b/c my friend put my main e-mail on his account? do i have to get him to switch it? i haven't even checked all of the replies that were from his BS story.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx14.jpg  

t

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHeavenWRX
    Ok, I'm the real owner of this questionable WRX, and you've all been had by one of my friends! Hmmmmm where to start, I just registered myself this morning, after I checked my e-mail and had about 50 new messages from this site. I came to this site created my account and found the root of the problem. This is a dirty trick my friend pulled to get even with me. Back in Aug 04 he loaned me his stock 02 WRX, because my 96 Maxima was getting some mods done. I ended up loving his car and took it to a drag strip and fooled around with it. As you can imagine he found out, and has been itching to get even in a diabolical way.

He ends up selling his WRX on e-bay in May 05 and I want one that has some mods already put in that I can work with, as I am new to the WRX scene. I bought my WRX from Soulsweeper on E-bay about 2 weeks ago, and somebody found a pic of it on here already, so you've all seen it.

My friend had a list of most of the mods, b/c he got it from the e-bay site when I sent him the link. Plus the story he posted, was a complete lie. There was this black Audi a few days ago on the highway. It was raining and we both laughed at him b/c he was driving like a total idiot with a death wish.

All my mods are true, but I have more like 330whp and he didn't mention that the problematic shaft bearings have been replaced to ensure a reduction of shaft flex. The synchros are also fully replaced with genuine Subaru units to ensure smooth shifting.

Soulsweeper did most of the work himself on this WRX, and has assured me that it is capable of running the 1/4 mile in mid 12's maybe low 12's if I fool around with the boost. Will see what she can do. After I got the car, it rained for a over a week, so I haven't had time do anything with it yet.

If youre reading this John, good prank ya A$$. You should have kept your WRX! I'm going to start a new thread and post my info from there and what I hope to do with my new toy.

Why do I get the feeling that John isn't a physical person but is rather the little ricer boy inside of you who is just dying to come out?

Us HAD? I think you should read the replies to your story. Me thinks you've been HAD!
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    The more I think about it, this has to be a joke.
    Post #9

Quote Originally Posted by SugerMan
    Why do I get the feeling that John isn't a physical person but is rather the little ricer boy inside of you who is just dying to come out?

good one.
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

evolution of this thread
    stupid -> hilarious -> boring

i'm out...
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

yeah it was more fun when he was stupid
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

yeah it started to turn that way after I realized that this was a joke, I was just waiting for this to come out I thought it was Turbowill at his best again exactly it was more interseting to see eveyone rip on him while he tried to defend himself, it made my morning yesterday
    Last edited by subaru_crazy; 10-18-2005 at 06:33 AM.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by WRXelent
    Us HAD? I think you should read the replies to your story. Me thinks you've been HAD!
    +1000000

Not a good way to start, n00b...whether it was your "friend" or not.

Rather I think you have been lying all along and there is no "friend" it was really you trying to act cool and then realizing you've been had and now you're all like, 'my friend was playing a prank on me blah blah blah'.

There's a place for people like you----> http://nasioc.com/
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by rallymaniac
    evolution of this thread
    stupid -> hilarious -> boring

i'm out...
    +100

And I thought pranks were supposed to be funny?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    +1000000

There's a place for people like you----> hell
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast