Facts to back up MY RACE STORY - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Facts to back up MY RACE STORY within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Uvo Hi all. I consider this a strange first post, but I thought I had seen the ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvo
    Hi all. I consider this a strange first post, but I thought I had seen the description of this car before. Here it is.
    No matter what is posted here, a VF22 WRX with STI pinks, and a shelf map Unichip will not run 380whp, and 420wtq, or 11's in the 1320. It's just not happening. Don't expect any respect on here when your first few posts are blatant lies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wg388
    Second most of you are from places out in the Western part of the US, like AZ. The pace of life out there is a snail compared to that of Philly and NYC, especially on the road rage aspect.
    Yeah....thats why car insurance rates are almost double out here than what they are back east. cuz of our laid back "snail paced life"

man im glad you started another thread, i was getting bored at work. the other one got locked too quickly. im gonna be nice and give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually DO have the car (as i have no reasont to believe otherwise yet), and your mod list looks good, but your numbers are QUITE off. I think if a vf22 were ever spun to 30psi it'd tear a hole in the space time continuem and the car would implode. that is if the pistons dont melt and become a permanent fixture on the cylinder wall first. I mean we all like embellishing our cars and pretending they're invincible, but you cant bullsh*t a bullsh*tter around this place

I'll have a pic of my WRX on here tonight, and more info and FACTS to back it up!!! Would you like a VIN # with that? I have to go to work, so I won't be back until later.

shut up already, most whp i've seen out of a 18g which puts out more power then a vf22 was 350whp on this forum. No way in hell your running 11's. Whoever sold you the car lied to you if thats what you were told it would run. Your just in denial buddy.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    Your just in denial buddy.
    Isn't that a river in Egypt?

STI RA Version 6 Gear-Set transmission cryo treated with Micro Polishing Installed by Dave himself at RALLISPEC.
    At the very least someone could call up rallispec & talk to Dave, just to see if that part's true!
    I drive a '04RS, & don't have the inclnation to change my s/n...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Isn't that a river in Egypt?

i think so, but i finished high school a while ago so i cant be sure, lets ask the original poster since he seems like youngster or just a little slow.

i just read the original thread

Man WTF

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hey troll...go back to whatever under bridge you've come from.

You STILL posted this in the wrong forum too!

On my good name and reputation as an Admin of ClubWRX and the Aftermarket Editor of Subiesport Magazine, I call BS on everything you've posted.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

First off I must say, The "Great Race Story" being my first post, was criticized by all you. But NOBODY HAD ANY VALID POINTS THAT COULD PICK APART MY STORY AT ALL! Try finding any logical points to pick apart my story and you won't, because I told it the way happened! Second most of you are from places out in the Western part of the US, like AZ. The pace of life out there is a snail compared to that of Philly and NYC, especially on the road rage aspect. Third, you what MODS, well here
    i dont know why u need to rag on a arizona, just becuase i take my horse and buggy to work dont mean that we are going anyslower than u city foke over there on the east coast,

have u ever been to the west coast i hear there is a big city called LA out here but i couldnt tell ya for sure
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

the person who owned this car use to be on this forum let get his side of the story about how fast his car is

btw ill post pics of his sweet ride before he can
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic1.jpg  
    Last edited by UofAWRX; 10-17-2005 at 12:58 PM.
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

Quote Originally Posted by UofAWRX
    the person who owned this car use to be on this forum let get his side of the story about how fast his car is

if this guy had bought my car that i spent time and money on i'd be banging my head on the wall continously. Former owner probably has a huge headache

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAWRX
    Doesn't matter...this is what he originally posted...

It's an 02 modified Blue WRX that is capable of doing the 1/4 in the mid to low 11's. I could write a book about all the modifications, so I'll just tell you that it's putting out about 380hp and around 420 torque.
    380whp and 420 torque with a VF22 and STi pinks? Not a chance, even if you had the absolute WORST tune just to get you big numbers. The laws of physics simply don't allow that to happen. Moreoever, 380whp will only get you into mid/low 11s if the car was completely stripped of anything that added extra weight. STis running at the East Coast Shootout were running high 11s with 440+ whp...so obviously 380 whp isn't going to cut it.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

I'll have a pic of my WRX on here tonight, and more info and FACTS to back it up!!! Would you like a VIN # with that? I have to go to work, so I won't be back until later.

Peachypumpkincheeks

@

-this thread
    -the awesome and most entertaining comments
    -the pathological liar
    -BrianH's signature (link to all you need to know about mods!) haha
    -how photogenic Trainrex is!!!!

...And now for some Waffles!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails waffles.bmp  
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar