Facts to back up MY RACE STORY - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Facts to back up MY RACE STORY within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; tuned up? wow so you're making 380whp untuned?...

tuned up? wow so you're making 380whp untuned?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just bought it 2 weeks ago

I just bought it two weeks ago! I'm a good mechanic, but I need a pro to go over some fine things on it! Ohhh and when I said 185mph, I wasn't talking 1/4 time, as I meant approaching the car's top speed, that is what I would like to get up to in this car.

Quote Originally Posted by wg388
    VF22 price dropped due to lack or desire of the turbo. (A lot of lag but nice bang) People usually got with vf34, vf37 or vf39... because they don't have much lag at all..and they pull nice. HOwEVER.., VF22 is the absoulte biggest and most HP giving turbo of the VF series turbo. BY THE WAY.., VF turbos are IHI turbos. Usually...there are mitsubishi, garrett, turbonetics, IHI, and hybrid turbos. (Mitsu uses... terms like 13g, 16g, 14b, 20g, 18c....) (Garrett uses t3, t4, t3/t4, t66, t67, t88) (Turbonetics are modified garretts) (IHI are VF series most likely) and (Hybrids are like Compressor Mitsubishi, but exhaust side maybe IHI) Something like that.
    Ohhh and I'll take you guys up on that $1 track offer as soon as I get it inspected and tuned up!

you should also explain the physics of walking and describe some basic arithmetic too, cmon guy, you think we, the active members, and the moderators don't know this? its pointless, you honestly have no idea how much (little) power any of those turbos are capable of. man you really need to umm, not lie about your car. do you even own a wrx? i mean dude if youre just dreaming of owning and driving a 380 whp wrx then thats cool man, but you cant come into this community and us all and try and defend your lie. its not good for you to start believeing your lies by the way, go buy a wrx. you obviously want one then come back and we'll help you build your 380hp+ monster. but dont expect us to believe a story like that.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

VF22 price dropped due to lack or desire of the turbo. (A lot of lag but nice bang) People usually got with vf34, vf37 or vf39... because they don't have much lag at all..and they pull nice. HOwEVER.., VF22 is the absoulte biggest and most HP giving turbo of the VF series turbo. BY THE WAY.., VF turbos are IHI turbos. Usually...there are mitsubishi, garrett, turbonetics, IHI, and hybrid turbos. (Mitsu uses... terms like 13g, 16g, 14b, 20g, 18c....) (Garrett uses t3, t4, t3/t4, t66, t67, t88) (Turbonetics are modified garretts) (IHI are VF series most likely) and (Hybrids are like Compressor Mitsubishi, but exhaust side maybe IHI) Something like that.
    Ohhh and I'll take you guys up on that $1 track offer as soon as I get it inspected and tuned up!

This is a site based off of a turboed car, we don't need a lesson in terminology, most of the people that are getting on your case know this stuff already. It looks like an attempt at making your self feel better by trying to impress us with your knowledge, but I doubt any one is, I know I am not. If thats how your trying to fix your image from your previous posts, your not doing a great job. If you really want to be respected on this board I suggest some harder thought, and soul searching before your next post.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

hahaha MR K beat me to it..... damit must type faster
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

Second most of you are from places out in the Western part of the US, like AZ. The pace of life out there is a snail compared to that of Philly and NYC, especially on the road rage aspect
    Road rage yes, driving fast, NO. I don't remember the lat time I was able to drive fast on the belt, LIE, Grand Central, or even manhattan. Way to much traffic for that dude. I have no clue here you live but please don't come to NYC

BTW, Trainrex is really not the person you want to mess with in terms of car theory and you certaily don't want to get him pissed Here is a little preview:

~myke
    Last edited by mykedude; 10-17-2005 at 12:03 PM.
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

I Support ClubWRX

uexpected appearance
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

I'm not done yet!

I'll have a pic of my WRX on here tonight, and more info and FACTS to back it up!!! Would you like a VIN # with that? I have to go to work, so I won't be back until later.

I'll have a pic of my WRX on here tonight, and more info and FACTS to back it up!!! Would you like a VIN # with that? I have to go to work, so I won't be back until later.
    just give it up bro

Lol that was a fun thread. that was the one wehre the emo kid was bashing on WRXtwisted and Ray and I chopped that twisted pic. This was the other pic that I chopped for that thread

Beware the bug eyed mafia, thier motto is "with cement shoes you won't swim real far"

BTW, this kid keeps digging a deeper hole for himself.

~myke
    Last edited by mykedude; 10-17-2005 at 12:28 PM.
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Ok, what will the Pix and VIN do??? and where are you gonna dig for more facts, and what suprising facts are those gonna be ?
    I'm affraid of clicking here next time
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

I think the "useless without pics" rule many car forums have should apply to all power and speed claims.

If you can't post a pic of a dyno sheet or timeslip it didn't happen.

Uvo
    Hi all. I consider this a strange first post, but I thought I had seen the description of this car before. Here it is.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.