Great Racing Story with my New Modified 02 WRX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Great Racing Story with my New Modified 02 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, I just bought my first WRX. I've driven them since they've come out and I know how BAD ASS ...

Great Racing Story with my New Modified 02 WRX

Ok, I just bought my first WRX. I've driven them since they've come out and I know how BAD ASS they are!!! So here's a little bit about my WRX. It's an 02 modified Blue WRX that is capable of doing the 1/4 in the mid to low 11's. I could write a book about all the modifications, so I'll just tell you that it's putting out about 380hp and around 420 torque. The boost can go as high as 30psi, and is set at 22psi, any higher, and I need to do some major tuning or I might be driving a flaming WRX. So on to the race story..........
    I'm driving home from work it's 12:30am and I'm doing like 60mph coming on the on ramp from 76west, I live outside Philly, to 422west. All of sudden this car is on my ASS high beaming me! It's obvious he hears my engine; it sounds like a V-8 with the WRS sport pipe, and wants to race me. Well it takes me .5 second to decide that I'm going to blow this person OFF THE ROAD!!! I downshift from 5th to 3rd, the boost kicks in and I'm on my way. All of a sudden this **** cut 2 people off in back of me and gets to the left lane to try to pass me. Well he ends up passing me only because I run into traffic in the right hand lane on 422w. So then I see it's a black Audi, which makes me want to beat him even more, with tinted windows, sweet rims and wide ass slicks. I'm thinking the way he's moving in front of me he's definitely not stock. We start gunning are engines 80mph, 100mph, 120mph, I'm getting close, really close to his ass, but then we come upon a wall where cops always hide, we both brake intensely going down to between 60mph-70mph. We pass the wall, no cops, race back on!!!! There is some traffic here and there but spread out safe enough to weave in and out of now. He moves over to the right lane while I'm still in the left to avoid some on coming cars, I follow, but then he moves back into the left lane, I stay in the right because, I see ahead were coming upon sharp corners and my right lane might be on the outside, but there is no traffic ahead in my lane, and there is some in his lane, plus after the corner, it turns into a 1 mile straight away, where people race alllll the time. Now keep in my mind, were going between 90mph-100mph right before the corner, and I know he doesn't have the custom lowered race suspension that I have, plus the power of AWD; with those wide ass slicks there is NO WAY he has AWD, because I think some Audi's have AWD, but he doesn't, and here's why. I downshift from 4th to 3rd, BOOOOM, boost launches me from 95mph to an easy 120mph I'm passing his ASS on the outside of a sharp curve and then I cut into his lane passing the traffic that was ahead of him in his lane while he's still behind the traffic in our left lane. This is right when the straight away starts and I'm a good 2 car lengths ahead! Then a sad truth hits me when I see my speedometer hit 140mph, my car is a strict sprint car, the former owner told me that I have to put a new chip in to unleash it past the 140mph mark, and a six speed tranny to take it past 175mph. There is still plenty of room for him to unleash his car, and I know he's a got a chip mapped out to go above 140mph as, he moves over to the right lane, and starts catching up slowly but surely. The straight away is coming to an end where another sharp curve hits and there's someone in his lane. If I can just hold on for 4-6 more seconds, then he'll have to break hard and turn into my lane because of the traffic in his lane, and I'll have won the race on the straight away, and I'll kill him on the sharp curves coming ahead, then call it quits, as my exit will be coming up shortly. Well, he inches up ever so slowly and takes me right before the curve and the traffic, and I'm PISSED AND YELLING EVERY BAD WORD I CAN! After that, I said, ok I don't even have this thing inspected yet, I have 3 points on my license, and if I get pulled over for speeding again, I'm *****ed, no car, no driving, and a BS state driver safety course taught by an instructor who I know more than about driving and cars! Ohhh and my car isn't what you call street legal either it's got no catalytic converters, and will not pass emissions without 114 octane in it! So, I'm back to 60 mph cooling down my car, fuming and pissed off that I lost my first serious highway race with my new modern day HOT ROD! I didn't even see what kind of Audi it was? It was 4 doors, had to be pretty new, wide ass slicks on all fours, and those XENON headlights. Next time I see that Audi on 422, I'll have a new chip, 6 speed tranny, boost set at 30+ psi and 114 octane in my tank. Think you can do 185mph and the 1/4 in the 10's, you arrogant prick, well I WILL BE, and YOU'LL BE 5 CAR LENGHS BEHIND SUCKING DOWN MY FUMES!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Paragraphs, please. I can't even read that.

Maybe that's because I've been up to long . . . but still, paragraphs.

Is this better!?!

Ok, I just bought my first WRX. I've driven them since they've come out and I know how BAD ASS they are!!! So here's a little bit about my WRX. It's an 02 modified Blue WRX that is capable of doing the 1/4 in the mid to low 11's. I could write a book about all the modifications, so I'll just tell you that it's putting out about 380hp and around 420 torque.
    The boost can go as high as 30psi, and is set at 22psi, any higher, and I need to do some major tuning or I might be driving a flaming WRX. So on to the race story..........

I'm driving home from work it's 12:30am and I'm doing like 60mph coming on the on ramp from 76west, I live outside Philly, to 422west. All of sudden this car is on my ASS high beaming me! It's obvious he hears my engine; it sounds like a V-8 with the WRS sport pipe, and wants to race me. Well it takes me .5 second to decide that I'm going to blow this person OFF THE ROAD!!! I downshift from 5th to 3rd, the boost kicks in and I'm on my way. All of a sudden this **** cut 2 people off in back of me and gets to the left lane to try to pass me. Well he ends up passing me only because I run into traffic in the right hand lane on 422w. So then I see it's a black Audi, which makes me want to beat him even more, with tinted windows, sweet rims and wide ass slicks. I'm thinking the way he's moving in front of me he's definitely not stock.

We start gunning are engines 80mph, 100mph, 120mph, I'm getting close, really close to his ass, but then we come upon a wall where cops always hide, we both brake intensely going down to between 60mph-70mph. We pass the wall, no cops, race back on!!!! There is some traffic here and there but spread out safe enough to weave in and out of now. He moves over to the right lane while I'm still in the left to avoid some on coming cars, I follow, but then he moves back into the left lane, I stay in the right because, I see ahead were coming upon sharp corners and my right lane might be on the outside, but there is no traffic ahead in my lane, and there is some in his lane, plus after the corner, it turns into a 1 mile straight away, where people race alllll the time. Now keep in my mind, were going between 90mph-100mph right before the corner, and I know he doesn't have the custom lowered race suspension that I have, plus the power of AWD; with those wide ass slicks there is NO WAY he has AWD, because I think some Audi's have AWD, but he doesn't, and here's why.

I downshift from 4th to 3rd, BOOOOM, boost launches me from 95mph to an easy 120mph I'm passing his ASS on the outside of a sharp curve and then I cut into his lane passing the traffic that was ahead of him in his lane while he's still behind the traffic in our left lane. This is right when the straight away starts and I'm a good 2 car lengths ahead! Then a sad truth hits me when I see my speedometer hit 140mph, my car is a strict sprint car, the former owner told me that I have to put a new chip in to unleash it past the 140mph mark, and a six speed tranny to take it past 175mph. There is still plenty of room for him to unleash his car, and I know he's a got a chip mapped out to go above 140mph as, he moves over to the right lane, and starts catching up slowly but surely. The straight away is coming to an end where another sharp curve hits and there's someone in his lane. If I can just hold on for 4-6 more seconds, then he'll have to break hard and turn into my lane because of the traffic in his lane, and I'll have won the race on the straight away, and I'll kill him on the sharp curves coming ahead, then call it quits, as my exit will be coming up shortly.

Well, he inches up ever so slowly and takes me right before the curve and the traffic, and I'm PISSED AND YELLING EVERY BAD WORD I CAN! After that, I said, ok I don't even have this thing inspected yet, I have 3 points on my license, and if I get pulled over for speeding again, I'm *****ed, no car, no driving, and a BS state driver safety course taught by an instructor who I know more than about driving and cars! Ohhh and my car isn't what you call street legal either it's got no catalytic converters, and will not pass emissions without 114 octane in it!

So, I'm back to 60 mph cooling down my car, fuming and pissed off that I lost my first serious highway race with my new modern day HOT ROD! I didn't even see what kind of Audi it was? It was 4 doors, had to be pretty new, wide ass slicks on all fours, and those XENON headlights.

Next time I see that Audi on 422, I'll have a new chip, 6 speed tranny, boost set at 30+ psi and 114 octane in my tank. Think you can do 185mph and the 1/4 in the 10's, you arrogant prick, well I WILL BE, and YOU'LL BE 5 CAR LENGHS BEHIND SUCKING DOWN MY FUMES!

im gonna go ahead and pull the card.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kooyulator
    im gonna go ahead and pull the card.
    +1

didnt even read it, but im going to go ahead and pull the "i want to hump your avatar" card. (mr. koo and sicwrx)

Quote Originally Posted by wg388
    Ok, I just bought my first WRX. I've driven them since they've come out and I know how BAD ASS they are!!! So here's a little bit about my WRX. It's an 02 modified Blue WRX that is capable of doing the 1/4 in the mid to low 11's. I could write a book about all the modifications, so I'll just tell you that it's putting out about 380hp and around 420 torque.
    The boost can go as high as 30psi, and is set at 22psi, any higher, and I need to do some major tuning or I might be driving a flaming WRX. So on to the race story..........

I'm driving home from work it's 12:30am and I'm doing like 60mph coming on the on ramp from 76west, I live outside Philly, to 422west. All of sudden this car is on my ASS high beaming me! It's obvious he hears my engine; it sounds like a V-8 with the WRS sport pipe, and wants to race me. Well it takes me .5 second to decide that I'm going to blow this person OFF THE ROAD!!! I downshift from 5th to 3rd, the boost kicks in and I'm on my way. All of a sudden this **** cut 2 people off in back of me and gets to the left lane to try to pass me. Well he ends up passing me only because I run into traffic in the right hand lane on 422w. So then I see it's a black Audi, which makes me want to beat him even more, with tinted windows, sweet rims and wide ass slicks. I'm thinking the way he's moving in front of me he's definitely not stock.

We start gunning are engines 80mph, 100mph, 120mph, I'm getting close, really close to his ass, but then we come upon a wall where cops always hide, we both brake intensely going down to between 60mph-70mph. We pass the wall, no cops, race back on!!!! There is some traffic here and there but spread out safe enough to weave in and out of now. He moves over to the right lane while I'm still in the left to avoid some on coming cars, I follow, but then he moves back into the left lane, I stay in the right because, I see ahead were coming upon sharp corners and my right lane might be on the outside, but there is no traffic ahead in my lane, and there is some in his lane, plus after the corner, it turns into a 1 mile straight away, where people race alllll the time. Now keep in my mind, were going between 90mph-100mph right before the corner, and I know he doesn't have the custom lowered race suspension that I have, plus the power of AWD; with those wide ass slicks there is NO WAY he has AWD, because I think some Audi's have AWD, but he doesn't, and here's why.

I downshift from 4th to 3rd, BOOOOM, boost launches me from 95mph to an easy 120mph I'm passing his ASS on the outside of a sharp curve and then I cut into his lane passing the traffic that was ahead of him in his lane while he's still behind the traffic in our left lane. This is right when the straight away starts and I'm a good 2 car lengths ahead! Then a sad truth hits me when I see my speedometer hit 140mph, my car is a strict sprint car, the former owner told me that I have to put a new chip in to unleash it past the 140mph mark, and a six speed tranny to take it past 175mph. There is still plenty of room for him to unleash his car, and I know he's a got a chip mapped out to go above 140mph as, he moves over to the right lane, and starts catching up slowly but surely. The straight away is coming to an end where another sharp curve hits and there's someone in his lane. If I can just hold on for 4-6 more seconds, then he'll have to break hard and turn into my lane because of the traffic in his lane, and I'll have won the race on the straight away, and I'll kill him on the sharp curves coming ahead, then call it quits, as my exit will be coming up shortly.

Well, he inches up ever so slowly and takes me right before the curve and the traffic, and I'm PISSED AND YELLING EVERY BAD WORD I CAN! After that, I said, ok I don't even have this thing inspected yet, I have 3 points on my license, and if I get pulled over for speeding again, I'm *****ed, no car, no driving, and a BS state driver safety course taught by an instructor who I know more than about driving and cars! Ohhh and my car isn't what you call street legal either it's got no catalytic converters, and will not pass emissions without 114 octane in it!

So, I'm back to 60 mph cooling down my car, fuming and pissed off that I lost my first serious highway race with my new modern day HOT ROD! I didn't even see what kind of Audi it was? It was 4 doors, had to be pretty new, wide ass slicks on all fours, and those XENON headlights.

Next time I see that Audi on 422, I'll have a new chip, 6 speed tranny, boost set at 30+ psi and 114 octane in my tank. Think you can do 185mph and the 1/4 in the 10's, you arrogant prick, well I WILL BE, and YOU'LL BE 5 CAR LENGHS BEHIND SUCKING DOWN MY FUMES!

are you really that retarded?

i cant believe i wasted my time reading that slicks on all 4s what are u talking about, who rolls around town on slicks.... i think i might be a little dumber now after reading that long bs story
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

Do nudists have nightmares of showing up to class fully clothed?

Quote Originally Posted by UofAWRX
    i cant believe i wasted my time reading that slicks on all 4s what are u talking about, who rolls around town on slicks.... i think i might be a little dumber now after reading that long bs story
    you ARE dumber after reading that story - in fact, all of us just lost 10 iq points.
    Last edited by boostedimpreza; 10-17-2005 at 03:26 AM.

I downshift from 4th to 3rd, BOOOOM, boost launches me from 95mph to an easy 120mph
    i think 120 is a little high for 3rd

Next time I see that Audi on 422, I'll have a new chip, 6 speed tranny, boost set at 30+ psi and 114 octane in my tank.
    what ur car doesnt have a chip come on all our cars have sweet chips on them thats like the first mod that u shoudl do

and do u know how much 114 octane is to be running all the time i hope u plan on selling a kidney or something for that
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

kid's on crack. he probably doesnt even have a wrx.

i demand pics of ur car

ur probably right, no wrx but there is always hope

thanks for the amusing story........ya jackass
    2009 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L Belize Blue Pearl

2000 Yamaha R6
    10.123 At 131.9mph (Dyno Drags)
    111.1hp@wheel

2002 Aspen White 5MT WRX - Sold

I Support ClubWRX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast