hi everyone another new guy
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on hi everyone another new guy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello everyone my name in Mathew i was reffered here by someone who saw my want ad that i was ...

hi everyone another new guy

hello everyone my name in Mathew i was reffered here by someone who saw my want ad that i was in the market for a bugeyed wrx and ive been surfin here for a while i must say everyone knows theres stuff and everyone seems to be helpful...and playful and especialy not to mean spirited

anyways tommorow im going to go look at a sedona red wrx i am 90% sure im going to buy the guy is selling it to me with 43k on the engine its an 02 sedan 5 speed hes a married man oil changed every 3k with synthetic no mods whatsoever did the 30k maintnance has eveyrthing, i hassled him down he still owes over 17 on the car but needs to get rid of the car because he cant afford insurance i offered him 15.5 which to me seems to be a good deal the kbb value on it is 16.3 and the reason im going sedona is because in my city (sacramento) there doesnt seem to be too many it was either red or white so red it is hopefully anyways

thanks for letting me introduce myself i will have pics soon i hope and look forward to reading everything on this sight its a great way to escape the work day and learn alot about the wrx which i love to death and happy i finaly get one

ps: i will realy try to use the search button before i ask a dumb question or make a useless post haha cuz ive seen that happen alot

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

It is good you know of the search button.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Greetings and welcome!

It is good you know of the search button.

and the use of punctuation!
    -Bruce

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.