new washington member

This is a discussion on new washington member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys (and gals)! I'm a new member of the site since the other day. Thought I'd go ahead and ...

new washington member

Hey guys (and gals)!

I'm a new member of the site since the other day. Thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself while on my lunch break right now at home (i'm a mortgage broker for Ameriquest).

Currently, I drive a 1989 Honda Crx Si with a swap and some other stuff. Finally realizing that my car is the only one in my work's parking lot that looks like it belongs in a high school, i decided to look into getting a WRX. Not to say that my car is rice or anything, it's just a yellow (STOCK yellow from Honda...Barbados Yellow or "y49" as people call it) that's lowered with a carbon fiber hood and amber lenses. Still though, parking an 89 yellow honda next to Acura TSXs, BMWs, etc started to get a little annoying.

I'm 22yrs old and figured it's time to "grow up" so to speak, and get a car that has ABS, Power steering, power windows/locks, etc. and leave the honda.

So the WRX is my choice. They are availible used for around 14-16k and are a lot of fun (a friend has one that i've driven before)...which is perfect for what i'm looking for (classy, newer, yet quick and able to modify).

Just thought i'd say hello. I'll have the WRX (assuming i sell my car of course) in the next month or two.

-Cody

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Welcome!

And let me be the first to say:

SEARCH FIRST and ask questions later. heehee
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Welcome!

And let me be the first to say:

SEARCH FIRST and ask questions later. heehee
    as a member of Honda-Tech.com with over a million members since 3 years ago...i do know the value of the search button, LOL! Trust me, i get tired of answering questions on the honda board about "which cold air intake is the best" 20 times a day just as much as i'm sure you guys hate repeating yourselves here as well.

then there's the numbskulls that ask the bench racing questions...example:

"if i have a 92 civic vx with an XXXXX swap and a XXXXX with a XXXXX modded, can i beat a 94 civic ex with a XXXXX swap and a XXXXX?"

...funny how people get mad at honda tech when they have a "built" b16 in their civics and can only muster a low 15 second quarter. Driver is the best mod you can have...so to speak.

Peachypumpkincheeks

wait, what????

[]
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome! Great choice on cars!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate