This is a discussion on Newbie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am Blake out of Memphis, TN. If my loan goes through I am buying a 2005 WRX in the ...

I am Blake out of Memphis, TN. If my loan goes through I am buying a 2005 WRX in the next 2 weeks. I am 21 and have been in DSMs for the last couple years. I feel I know alot about them, mine is running pretty fast and havent had any problems to speak of out of it. As soon as I get my WRX my little brother is buying it. I am sure I will look to everyone here for help as I need it. Thanks, Blake
    Soon to own 2005 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ian
    Welcome!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome Blake the newbie!

Subaru > DSM IMO.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Welcome Blake the newbie!

Subaru > DSM IMO.
    Lol, I have enjoyed my DSM. Its quick and didn't take very much money to get there. I should be running a mid 13s with it and I have under $5000 in it including buying it in mint condition. I had my fun with it and I can now afford a new car. It was between the Evo and the WRX and I got to drive a WRX the other night and loved it, that and the WRX looks alot better IMO. My little brother is going to buy my dsm ( God help us all ) and I am going to get a new toy. I cant wait to get my WRX.. I will get some pics when I get it. Thanks for the welcome
    Soon to own 2005 WRX

Welcome! That sounds like a good plan you have there, I am sure your borther likes it. What are your plans for the subie?!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Welcome to the club!!
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brents
    Welcome! That sounds like a good plan you have there, I am sure your borther likes it. What are your plans for the subie?!
    He likes my DSM very well, he will enjoy it very much I am sure. The first thing I plan to do is a Cobb Stage 2. After I get that done I will see where the car leads me next. If I feel its decently quick after that I will probably get suspention (sp?) and wheels.
    Soon to own 2005 WRX