+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newbie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am Blake out of Memphis, TN. If my loan goes through I am buying a 2005 WRX in the ...

I am Blake out of Memphis, TN. If my loan goes through I am buying a 2005 WRX in the next 2 weeks. I am 21 and have been in DSMs for the last couple years. I feel I know alot about them, mine is running pretty fast and havent had any problems to speak of out of it. As soon as I get my WRX my little brother is buying it. I am sure I will look to everyone here for help as I need it. Thanks, Blake
    Soon to own 2005 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ian
    Welcome!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome Blake the newbie!

Subaru > DSM IMO.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Welcome Blake the newbie!

Subaru > DSM IMO.
    Lol, I have enjoyed my DSM. Its quick and didn't take very much money to get there. I should be running a mid 13s with it and I have under $5000 in it including buying it in mint condition. I had my fun with it and I can now afford a new car. It was between the Evo and the WRX and I got to drive a WRX the other night and loved it, that and the WRX looks alot better IMO. My little brother is going to buy my dsm ( God help us all ) and I am going to get a new toy. I cant wait to get my WRX.. I will get some pics when I get it. Thanks for the welcome
    Soon to own 2005 WRX

Welcome! That sounds like a good plan you have there, I am sure your borther likes it. What are your plans for the subie?!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Welcome to the club!!
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brents
    Welcome! That sounds like a good plan you have there, I am sure your borther likes it. What are your plans for the subie?!
    He likes my DSM very well, he will enjoy it very much I am sure. The first thing I plan to do is a Cobb Stage 2. After I get that done I will see where the car leads me next. If I feel its decently quick after that I will probably get suspention (sp?) and wheels.
    Soon to own 2005 WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.