my98 wrx sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on my98 wrx sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; can anyone wot bhp does a wrx sti 1998 type 4- import from japan kick out ,,only had it a ...

my98 wrx sti

can anyone wot bhp does a wrx sti 1998 type 4- import from japan kick out ,,only had it a year ,,,guy who sold it me say,s it about 300bhp got red top engine? had one cat off and straight through exhaust no other mods yet

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not sure what theyre putting out horse power wise but I would like to see some pics
    - Local Riceist

Registered User impreza_rs_2004's Avatar

I think

I think there putting out high 265 or 270 not to sure.

considering the JDM '06 STi has 276 bhp stock on a 2.0 liter engine.. i'd say a '98 has equal or less

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.