My 02 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My 02 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just joined these forums. hopefully I can help out someway. I'm a welder, painter, things like that.. I basically build ...

My 02 WRX

Just joined these forums. hopefully I can help out someway. I'm a welder, painter, things like that.. I basically build gates. I also can code php for boards. I've fully coded my website..which is in my signature. Anywho..heres some recent pix:

Without the New Hood:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

is it just me or is that carbon fiber ridiculously thick-woven and unbelieveably shiny?! it looks sick, i like the genome grille / jdm headlight combo. looks beautiful. get active in the boards, its a lot of fun.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

not bad, not bad.
    Current: '99 Honda Civic EX Sedan
    Someday: '02/'03 Subaru Wrx

yeah the hood is just beautiful. pictures don't do it justice. I normally wouldn't buy "rice" things like that...however my shop sold it to me for $250 so i jumped on it. why not...yeah along with my site i'll try to stay active here and help out.

Very nice job!
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.