New member - Black 2005 Impreza WRX Wagon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New member - Black 2005 Impreza WRX Wagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; welcome to the forum! 05's are nice...

welcome to the forum! 05's are nice
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DJSHADOW7
    Hey, i almost got that exact car...... My dad is the financing guy at evanston subaru.

Congrats to another black owner except mine is the sedan.
    Hope they treated you well there.
    What a small world! I had no issues there at all. The sale went smooth and I got a good deal, too. Although, the sales guy wasn't willing to negotiate at all saying that we already got the lowest price possible heh... still worth every penny.

As far as I know there were 4 exactly the same wagons. The only difference was the optional equipment. Those also were probably the only 2005 models in stock as it took me a while to find them at the very far corner of the lot among all the shiny 2006s.

Did you test drive the wagon?

Quote Originally Posted by ProEnginePower
    Usually 4,000rpm is the accepted maximum for break in, as stated in the user manual. However, I doubt taking it past that every now and then would be a huge problem.
    In reality I don't even take it past 4,000. What I wanted to say is that I painted an imaginary red line at 5,000. So, until it's broken in I won't even get close to it. Besides, I found out that to cruise comfortably it's not even necessary to go past 3,500 and that's where I keep it at at max.

But thanks for the friendly reminder anyhow.

I tested the crystal grey metalic wagon that they had.

welcome fellow wagoneer! I've had my '02 Wagon for about 2 months and still feel the same way you do. Here's some info that'll make you even prouder of you car, at the Maggie Valley NC Subaru Challenge a wagon won the Pro class!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12