Sup guys, i'm new to the forum, i'm getting a 05 rex tommorow, i think i'm gon do some mods to it:
- Definately have to slam it to like a quarter inch to the ground, this should give me excellent handling...
- add some ubiquitous stickers to my car saying "STi Type R"... this should add about 50 or so hp,
- a triple decker "performance" spoiler for increased stability
- add 26" rims with spinners, (the momentum from the spinners should boost high end hp
- neon lights on the bottom (chicks dig that), hell add neon lights everywhere i can.
- remove the subaru badge to a honda car, i'm SO JDM tyt3
- 4" exhaust should add another 50 hp (bigger the exhaust, the more power, i know cuz all the other asian kids seem to do it)
- body kit fasho
- carbon fiber look-a-like hood cuz real CF is expensive.
- add neon paint with a roller brush to give it that sleeper look.
what you guys think?