Where Are My Club Stickers?

This is a discussion on Where Are My Club Stickers? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Guys, I recently took advantage of the free ClubWRX.net Stickers offer. I sent a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to ...

Where Are My Club Stickers?

Hey Guys,

I recently took advantage of the free ClubWRX.net Stickers offer. I sent a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to over 3 weeks ago and still have not received my stickers yet... I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. Did I get the address wrong. I know it says "21 Caryle" ...but there is not ave, or rd, or st so I just addressed it to 21 Caryle. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Read the stickies.
    Welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

what are "stickies?"

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by nSj77h
    what are "stickies?"
    They are the threads that are at the very top of the forums that are "stuck".
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.