Hello WRX buddies - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Hello WRX buddies within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by EdgardWRX well the prelude has only 1 year of being finished, so maybe u havent heard of ...

Quote Originally Posted by EdgardWRX
    well the prelude has only 1 year of being finished, so maybe u havent heard of it.

since when u live in the us? yes i live in caracas, in los naranjos del cafetal

thx, post pics of your rex!

si quieres habla en español jeje, y dame tu msn pana.
    i've been here since the may 2002 ithink (desde que termino el paro). I will post pics of my WRX during this week

I will PM you my msn contact info pa' halbar paja un rato

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice.

i used to have a turbo'd integra.

you should toss those altezza tailights.

as you can see, i already removed them. hehe
    '05 Subaru Impreza WRX
    '93 Honda PreludeTurbo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.