New guy in town
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New guy in town within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey whats goin on guys, I have a 2005 Impreza RS, with STi gold wheels on it, hopefully I can ...

Daytona Beach, FL currently, from Milwaukee, WI

New guy in town

Hey whats goin on guys, I have a 2005 Impreza RS, with STi gold wheels on it, hopefully I can get a picture of it and place it on here, my brother has an STi, and we both race in the SCCA in Miwaukee, Wisconsin, and in Chicago, Illinois, I currently live in Daytona Beach, Florida for school, so give me a holler! Sameh

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome welcome, go check out www.subaruchallenge.com and try and make it to gainsville for the Subaru Challenge there!

Welcome!
    '14 WRX

welcome... place that pic on here soon
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome!! What kind of racing do you do in SCCA?
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Welcome. Subies are great for auto-x!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Some replies

Hey whats goin on, still working on that picture. I race Solo 2 autocross for the SCCA, in Milwaukee region where I live, im in Daytona Beach, Florida for school rite now, but will be back in Milwaukee this summer for SCCA events hopefully, I took the drivers school back last year in May and did a few events, otherwise I did a lot of ride alongs with my older brother, he's got a 04 STi, fast as hell, so i got a lot of catching up to do, he's got 380 hp, quarter mile is in the mid 11's! so its fast, i got a stock Impreza RS, 2005, i have his gold wheels on my car, so that is all i got done to it so far, but hoping to put an exaust and cold air intake in it this summer, lower it about an inch and a half, then once my car is paid off in about a year and a half, i would like to turbo it, you know bring it back to the old days with the Impreza RS's that had no turbo, but bought a kit for it, like the 2000, or 2001 Impreza's! i wanna surprise some people ! well post some more stuff up and ill be glad to answer! peace out guys
    Sameh
    GoldWheelFlyer

Nice!! If I had that car I would work to have the car handle like it is on rails.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

welcome to the club
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

hey whats up guys
    I was wondering how you get a picture onto your profile like where its always by your name, like how you have the gauge next to your thread all the time! Let me kno
    thanks
    GoldWheelFlyer

hey guys i have a question
    does anybody know the 0 to 60 and 1/4 mile on a 2005 impreza 2.5rs??????????? i cant find it anywhere! let me know!
    GoldWheelFlyer

Quote Originally Posted by GoldwheelRS
    hey whats up guys
    I was wondering how you get a picture onto your profile like where its always by your name, like how you have the gauge next to your thread all the time! Let me kno
    thanks
    Go to your User CP and add an avatar. There are both file size and pixel size limitations.
    -Brian

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.