ebay
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ebay within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone I have a question that I havent seen posted on any sites yet... has anyone ordered on ebay ...

Question ebay

Hi everyone
    I have a question that I havent seen posted on any sites yet... has anyone ordered on ebay any of the mufflers that they sell and if so are they any good?, and what do you think about OBX mufflers are they loud or just a little louder than stock? You see I'm looking for a muffler thats not too loud but louder than stock, and inexpensive. if there are any.. thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

a few of my friends along with me have ebay megan raceing mufflers very cheap sounds pretty loud and very cheap no problems i would rather spend $50 on that muffler than an exspensive muffler thats name brand that cost $200 good luck
    Fp18g, Txs RFL
    650cc PE Injectors, Walb 255 Fp3" TBE, Perrin Inlet Hose, UteC, HeliX uppipe,Stock Tmic
    STock Clutch , Stock 5 Speedn
    STI ShortBloCK 265whp 300tq @17psi Still DETUNED
    13.1 @104 Slipping Clutch

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    If you're looking for noise, get the cheap one. If you want performance & plan to upgrade some more down the road, get a good one. Trust me.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by junior2215
    Hi everyone
    I have a question that I havent seen posted on any sites yet... has anyone ordered on ebay any of the mufflers that they sell and if so are they any good?, and what do you think about OBX mufflers are they loud or just a little louder than stock? You see I'm looking for a muffler thats not too loud but louder than stock, and inexpensive. if there are any.. thank you

all depends. Do you just want a bunch of sound but no go? or do you want sound and performance. Some of those cheap mufflers can actually hender performance and actually knock off some HP. I'd say save up and get a nice one that's going to give you some gains + the sound you're looking for and PLEASE don't get a fart can sounding one, get one that sounds good.

DONT BUY A MUFFLER! You obviously have a nice 05 25k car. Why not treat it like one. Save some more money and at the very least buy a cat back. IMO a muffler by itself is rice.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IHRTWRX
    DONT BUY A MUFFLER! You obviously have a nice 05 25k car. Why not treat it like one. Save some more money and at the very least buy a cat back. IMO a muffler by itself is rice.
    +1
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

thank you

Hi everyone, thanks for the info.

the muffler itself will not give you much performance gains....you have to replace the whole turboback for that. All you're going to do is make your $25k car sound like a $3k Civic.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.