hey all!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on hey all! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey everyone, newbie to the subie scene with a fresh 06 wrx looking to learn alot here....

hey all!

hey everyone, newbie to the subie scene with a fresh 06 wrx looking to learn alot here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    hey everyone, newbie to the subie scene with a fresh 06 wrx looking to learn alot here.

Post pics, it's part of yr initiation!
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

Sorry, I meant to add welcome and congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

+1 on the pics

what they said ^ I hope to be getting a Subie soon so you gotta show yours off

heya

Welcome, nice to meet you. There is quite alot to be learned, if they are modding questions most of them have probably been mentioned in some way or fasion here on the site, and you can find them simply by using the search feature, it is highly stressed here, but people will usually answer your questions quite quickly anyways. Its a great site and I am really glad I joined. I dont know of anyone on here modding out an 06 yet, so you have alot of people looking forward to seeing what you are gonna do~!

Again welcome aboard!

-steve

Hi & Welcome
    Pete.

thanks! pics up soon.

my biggest question is will 04-5 parts fit on the 06?

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new car.

welcome .. You will learn plenty here... and post some pics
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Hi!

Welcome fellow newbian.

Post your pics!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.