2005 WRX Aftermarkets?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2005 WRX Aftermarkets? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys i am new to the site, and also new to owning a WRX. I have wanted a WRX ...

2005 WRX Aftermarkets?

Hey guys i am new to the site, and also new to owning a WRX. I have wanted a WRX for about 3 years now, ever since they came out. I finally saved up and got one.
    Now i am looking to upgrade a little. what are some good things to add at first for not too too much money?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

upipe. downpipe. exhaust. rims. engine management. Personally the first thing id do is the upipe....

you have any specific sites that you like to get your mods from or what? I was looking at Rallyportdirect and they had some stuff but how bout you?

www.ptuning.com
    www.slowboyracing.com
    www.extremepsi.com
    www.cobbtuning.com

These are my bookmarked sites. There is so many more too!

Also check out the vendor section on here. ALso try the vendors on www.nasioc.com. Good luck with it. Take ur time with it and do everything rite..U can find everything you need to know on these forums..

New tires and if you still have some cash, some new rims.

the first mod you should do it the intake silencer delete (do a search). then you should get an uppipe and a rear sway bar or rear endlinks. any one of those individually shouldnt cost you more than 200 bucks. go nuts mang youll get bitten soon.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Ian
    If you want power get the down pipe first Helix is a good brand and fairly cheap. http://gruppe-s.com/ is one of my favorite sites, good prices and nice to deal with

Check out the first mods sticky in this forum.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kooyulator
    the first mod you should do it the intake silencer delete (do a search). then you should get an uppipe and a rear sway bar or rear endlinks. any one of those individually shouldnt cost you more than 200 bucks. go nuts mang youll get bitten soon.
    Remove Intake Silencer

Quote Originally Posted by XimportncWRX
    just to add to this, if you do remove the intake silencer a lot of people tell you to spend $45 on some aftermarket elbow. You don't have to, you can get an R.S Fender Hole Cover for $3 at any Subaru Dealership in the parts department and it'll do the exact same thing for much much much less money.

Quote Originally Posted by XimportncWRX
    Will these instructions work for a MY05 WRX?

Wow those were my same exact words before I got my wrx. I loved these cars ever since the 2002 came out, as soon as I saw it I knew I would own one. And three and a half years later I do, definitely the longest I have wanted something and actually got it. Great car, you will love it...and most on here are really nice and helpful as well.

the first mod you should do it the intake silencer delete
    I'm sorry, but why should that be anyone's first mod? It's safe and all, but it doesn't really accomplish anything. I mean, if you want the extra noise, sure, but I don't see any reason to actually encourage that mod unless someone specifically asks how to make their car louder.

How loud is the intake when the silencer is removed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast