noob here
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on noob here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi! My name is Tim, or Timmy, and as of right now, do not own a subaru, but would love ...

noob here

Hi! My name is Tim, or Timmy, and as of right now, do not own a subaru, but would love to have one. Basically, Im on here to learn more about the WRX, and other Impreza models. Hopefully I can get one by the end of next semester!
    1990 Integra GS
    -H&R
    -RS*R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wassup timmy. before i got my wrx i was on clubwrx for about 2 months and by the time i got my car i already knew some basic stuff. good luck this semester and hopefully you get your wrx
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    wassup timmy. before i got my wrx i was on clubwrx for about 2 months and by the time i got my car i already knew some basic stuff. good luck this semester and hopefully you get your wrx
    thanks for the warm welcome!

Believe it or not, its going to be a toss up though; between the WRX and a fox-body 'stang. Ive found both for very reasonable prices.. both can be made fast, and look incredible..I just have to make up my mind I guess.

BTW, is it worth spending the extra cheese for the '06 WRX? I read that they fixed the tranny issue, gave it a shorter shifter(stock), and also upped the power to 235.
    1990 Integra GS
    -H&R
    -RS*R

Quote Originally Posted by t.bone
    thanks for the warm welcome!

Believe it or not, its going to be a toss up though; between the WRX and a fox-body 'stang. Ive found both for very reasonable prices.. both can be made fast, and look incredible..I just have to make up my mind I guess.

BTW, is it worth spending the extra cheese for the '06 WRX? I read that they fixed the tranny issue, gave it a shorter shifter(stock), and also upped the power to 235.
    Welcome!

The power is upped to 230.

Yes, i think its worth getting the 06', basically everything is better on it.. The styling is opinon based, but i like it.
    -Bruce

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.