noob here

This is a discussion on noob here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi! My name is Tim, or Timmy, and as of right now, do not own a subaru, but would love ...

noob here

Hi! My name is Tim, or Timmy, and as of right now, do not own a subaru, but would love to have one. Basically, Im on here to learn more about the WRX, and other Impreza models. Hopefully I can get one by the end of next semester!
    1990 Integra GS
    -H&R
    -RS*R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wassup timmy. before i got my wrx i was on clubwrx for about 2 months and by the time i got my car i already knew some basic stuff. good luck this semester and hopefully you get your wrx
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    wassup timmy. before i got my wrx i was on clubwrx for about 2 months and by the time i got my car i already knew some basic stuff. good luck this semester and hopefully you get your wrx
    thanks for the warm welcome!

Believe it or not, its going to be a toss up though; between the WRX and a fox-body 'stang. Ive found both for very reasonable prices.. both can be made fast, and look incredible..I just have to make up my mind I guess.

BTW, is it worth spending the extra cheese for the '06 WRX? I read that they fixed the tranny issue, gave it a shorter shifter(stock), and also upped the power to 235.
    1990 Integra GS
    -H&R
    -RS*R

Quote Originally Posted by t.bone
    thanks for the warm welcome!

Believe it or not, its going to be a toss up though; between the WRX and a fox-body 'stang. Ive found both for very reasonable prices.. both can be made fast, and look incredible..I just have to make up my mind I guess.

BTW, is it worth spending the extra cheese for the '06 WRX? I read that they fixed the tranny issue, gave it a shorter shifter(stock), and also upped the power to 235.
    Welcome!

The power is upped to 230.

Yes, i think its worth getting the 06', basically everything is better on it.. The styling is opinon based, but i like it.
    -Bruce