Sold my S2K for WRX. Pics inside: - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sold my S2K for WRX. Pics inside: within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; blowns2k,why did u take your pic offf? u afraid,i was goin to use it as my avatar?...

blowns2k,why did u take your pic offf? u afraid,i was goin to use it as my avatar?
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club. Your S2K looked sick.

Oh and DTR is the resident strongman here. If you guys want to throw down we'd be willing to start a pool.

Here he is. Don't mind the sign.
    Last edited by WRC_Obsessed; 09-12-2005 at 07:08 AM.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

^^What are the odds? Im willing to put some money on the new guy b/c of the ink he has. In my book..INK=Badass, thats why im getting a full sleeve

Welcome Thats a nice s2k
    Cobb Stage 2

ha ha Donnie is going to sht a brick when he stumbles accross this thread ..
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    ha ha Donnie is going to sht a brick when he stumbles accross this thread ..
    HAHAH couldn't resist.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=116780
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Welcome. sweet STOOK. My friend just picked up an '05 Silverstone/Black.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by creditcards
    blowns2k,why did u take your pic offf? u afraid,i was goin to use it as my avatar?

It's still there. Use it up!

I just sold my s2k for a 04 wrx. I have a set of 18" gunmetal roja formula 7's that came off my s2 that I am trying to sell to throw some rims on the wrx. If you have any s2k buddies that might be interested let me know.

Wow, your S2k was sick. What yr WRX did you pick up? STI perhaps?? Please don't say 06. JK.

Considering I don't like a whole lot of attention on the road, well maybe at times , the wrx seems to keep more of a lower profile compared to the sti. I am having a 04 silver shipped to me at the moment, but a good friend of mine who owns a 04 sti lets me drive his when I get ancy and have the urge for awd boost. After taking out an 03 cobra in the sti, I had to get one! Sti or not.

I have never driven a S2k. What are the differences between that and the wrx? I hear the honda is very go kart like. I guess I'm curious why you sold it? I live in cold weather, and the awd make sence for me, as well as the four doors and trunk. If I lived in hot weather, I would have considered a S2k. Consiquently, I have not even researched them very much at all, and I would like to know if you like the rex better.

The S2K is a fast very nice car. It's more of the little things that added up that made me want to sell it. I like punching the gas and feeling the power, 240 hp from a n/a is powerful, but the 153lb torque was very weak, even supercharged it was around 200lbs. However the hp jumped to around 315. I had the 2000 model which had a poly urethane or something to that liking style of back window. Like hard plastic, so if the cars back window was at all iced it and you dropped the top it could crack it. I am not sure why you would drop the top in that condition of weather, but 01 + have real glass. Alot of the parts were pricey to mod the car with and I felt obligated to install nice rims on it. Not a big convt fan either, always said if I bought one it would be an s2, but I hardly dropped the top and I did not want to spend $2500 for a hard top. The biggest plus had to of been the resale value. They hold their value pretty well. Compared to a standard wrx they are close minus the price tag. I get my wrx this weekend, but have driven enough to buy one. Long story short, Supercharged S2 vs stock wrx, S2 but not buy as much as you would think. Supercharged S2 vs sti, hands down sti.

man i like that S2k... why the change? you'll be happy with a wrx for sure, just wondering why you decided to come to the dark side

oh and welcome
    Aspen white/gold 03 sedan *SOLD*
    Aspen white/gold 06 STi STG2 Bailey ProTuned

It's simply really.

The S was an absolute BLAST to own and care for! I enjoyed the car more than any other I've owned. Problem being: Expensive parts, DELICATE drivetrain, worthless in any weather and the bone stock rex I test drove at the dealership spanked the hell out of it even in it's modded form.

My GF was following in the S and she can drive just as well, if not better than I can. We turned onto the on ramp and the rex and I just walked away. She wanted me to keep the S, so she was trying to keep up to give me a reason to keep it.

I can't wait to have a car I can mod and still enjoy in the rain/snow.

NO MORE GARAGE QUEEN FOR ME!

One thing about the S, though:

The handling was amazing. It was so..."drivable". You could come into a corner too fast, ass end would start to come around and correction was only a right foot impulse and a counter steer away.

Made you almost want to do it on purpose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.