Newbie here, hi all .
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Newbie here, hi all . within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, Just got my STi today and I cant stop smiling. I traded in my evo 8 for this ...

Talking Newbie here, hi all .

Hello everyone, Just got my STi today and I cant stop smiling. I traded in my evo 8 for this and it is soooo worth it ! NOw my neighbor wants a piece of me !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats and welcome! Pics please!
    -Bruce

Welcome Xjetx, wise move on the trade. hold on and enjoy!!!!

pics

been trying to post some pictures but I cant, dont really know why. it says pictured uploaded but I cant see it. hmm BTW thanks for the warm welcome

You traded an '05 EVO for an '06 STi? Nice!

05 evo VS 06 STi

Yes sir I did, My evo was quick but you can feel that it`s not solid. The tranny was soft and I just dont like the plain jane interior. The STi? Tranny is so crisp, lag? what lag? lol ..I also like the interior,way way better than the evo. First project would be an HKS BOV.

Welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by xjetx
    been trying to post some pictures but I cant, dont really know why. it says pictured uploaded but I cant see it. hmm BTW thanks for the warm welcome
    Are you trying to attach or link? If you are trying to attach make sure the image does not excede the size limit.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

welcome and congrats on the new sti
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice - Congrats !! ... Welcome to the club. Show us some pics of your new ride
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

finally pics..

finally uploaded the pic, I did resize it.thanks WRC_O. It is on members rides

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! You might be one of the first members w/ an 06 STi. Congrats on your trade!!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Thanks again everyone for the very warm welcome, I`m itching to do some upgrades and I dont know where to start. I wanna do a cold air intake but I dont know if the intake for the wrx will fit the 06 STi,I have been reading a lot and I cant seem to find an exhaust that`ll fit perfectly on the 06. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by xjetx
    Thanks again everyone for the very warm welcome, I`m itching to do some upgrades and I dont know where to start. I wanna do a cold air intake but I dont know if the intake for the wrx will fit the 06 STi,I have been reading a lot and I cant seem to find an exhaust that`ll fit perfectly on the 06. any ideas?
    Stock airbox w/ K&N filter is the best intake on any WRX until you have a lot of mods, so don't worry about a CAI... good first mods are...
    Up-pipe
    Turbo back exhaust
    Engine Management
    Good set of gauges
    Driving school, too many wrecked WRX's
    Latest surveys show that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population...

Quote Originally Posted by |Rev|
    Stock airbox w/ K&N filter is the best intake on any WRX until you have a lot of mods, so don't worry about a CAI... good first mods are...
    Up-pipe
    Turbo back exhaust
    Engine Management
    Good set of gauges
    Driving school, too many wrecked WRX's
    Yup thank you sir, they did say that I should get an engine management system. I`m not sure there are catbacks that`ll fit the 06. you think it`ll fit? Thanks

1st mod

Got the utec for the 06 will be installed by turboXS on tue, Stealthback just came today. My volks will have to wait till tax season. I will do a couple of dyno runs to see what a stock sti makes and what it will make after these two mods. Thanks for all your help

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.