New Member, Take A Look
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Member, Take A Look within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys. Glad to be a member of the forum. Im Justin and I know a few members from williamsport ...

New Member, Take A Look

Hey guys. Glad to be a member of the forum. Im Justin and I know a few members from williamsport on here. Here are a few pictures of my car. The car is a 91 talon tsi AWD. Umm, I kinda dont remember all my mods, but its a pretty extensive list from what I can remember. I am running an FP Green, and still in the tuning stages of it, but it is a MONSTER. Here are a few pictures of my car. My friend Chris, (twenty5psi) was mentioned in a post earlier, my car too was also mention. As for times, I havent really been able to get a smooth run out of it yet. Tunning has held me back alot. With the car breaking up and a poor 60' I managed a 13.4@106. My 60' was a 2.2 With stock suspension and my old turbo (14b) I was pulling 1.7 60' times. If I could have pulled those running that night I would have easily been running mid to high 12s un tunned. Some of my mods are...FP Green, Street Imports FMIC, custom piping, TiAL BOV & 38mm wastegate, 650cc injectors, MAFT, AFC, ummm....255hp pump rewired, pretty much all the supporting mods to run this turbo, shy of DSMlink. I would love for that to be my next mod. The car is a blast to drive. Turbo lag is VERY minimal. If you have any questions or comments about the car, fire away. I know Brandon, Mills, and Chris from here and I thought I would make an appearance aswell.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

P.S. I forgot to mention my evil monkey mod in my mod list. And the car is REALLY dirty too. Dont mind the bugs smashed in the IC.

Welcome. How do you not know your mod list? Did you buy your car modded? I remember all of mine, and how much work it took to put all of them in! Some fun, some not, but all worth it in the end. The CF hood looks good, but you are right, your car is dirty, go wash it!!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Nice car, I'm sure it's a blast to drive. So what happened to your door panels?
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

No I didnt buy a modded car, its just gotten to the point where its hard to remember what I have done to the car, Im sure if I wrote all of them down I could remember. I listed all of the important mods. As for the door panels....i removed them. The whole car is gutted. I had to put the passenger side seat back in because I recently drove to Williamsport with my girl friend, and she needed a place to sit, hehe. But the car has only the essentials. Steering wheel, pedals, seat, and belts.

My mods...

FP Green
    Joe P MBC
    Street Imports FMIC
    2.5" custom piping
    3" intake pipe
    Dejon Tool Upper pipe
    Tial BOV
    3" GM MAS
    Ramchargers MAFT
    AFC
    FIC 650cc injectors
    Walbro 255hp fuel pump rewired
    FIC Fuel rail
    Aeromotive AFPR
    B&M guage
    2G exhaust manifold (ported)
    Custom o2 hosuing
    Tial 38mm wastegate
    2.5" DP
    2.5" test pipe
    3" Thermal cat-back
    ACT 2600
    Taboo Speed Shop Clutch Fork
    SS braided clutch line
    Autometer guages
    Greddy TT
    Pocket logger data logger
    Balance shafts removed
    AC removed
    Front and rear bumpers supports removed
    Sound deadener removed
    Cruise control removed
    Radio system removed(no speakers or anything) makes for LONG trips.

I think thats all, maybe, I forget. Hope this gives you and idea.

Bump for fast car, great friend, and one cool shiny turbo.

Welcome to the club!1
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Greetings!
    '14 WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.