New scooby owner here
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New scooby owner here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I purchased a used 04' WRX yesterday from a local dealership here in So Cal, SD. My brother has an ...

New scooby owner here

I purchased a used 04' WRX yesterday from a local dealership here in So Cal, SD. My brother has an 05' with a few bolt ons and when I took it for a spin I about fell in love. One of my buddies has a STI and took me for a spin that just had me sold! My new scooby has an apexi turbo timer and a HKS SSQ BOV which sounds pretty sweet. It was used but in great condition. To be honest I had been a loyal Honda fan until my all motor Integra was stolen from me almost 3 weeks ago . Lots of Hondas are ripped off left and right here in SD and I don't wana go through all of that again. Most of my buddies advised me to get an 05 RSX-S or a hatch and drop a motor in it since I was an NA fanatic to the bone. I started shopping for some WRXs and I happened to come across this silver 04' and I decided I'd bring her home. I've already read a lot of posts on this forum about good first mods and I thought that a net forum like this one could help me out with my new found love. Unfortunatly my scooby is still at the dealership because the car was juuuust traded in and they didn't have a chance to go through all of the car and clean it up. They want to make her sparkle and I also purchased a anti-theft device, Mobile Guardian. It's a GPS system that allows me to track my scoob ANYWHERE in North America on the internet, and even remotely disable it if need be. Sorry to ramble on, I am very excited about my first scooby and I will post pictures once I get my car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new scoob. Be sure to post pics up once you have your new baby home. Sadly...you will now become a boost addict and your NA days are history
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Welcome! Turbo cars are so fun!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

thanks for the warm welcome! this board is simliar to to another honda site that im also a member of, pretty easy to find my way around.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome from another former Honda (2000 Prelude) owner.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

welcome to the club..youll find all the info youll need on here
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

yea.. another welcome from another former honda guy (93 prelude). i dont even own a subaru yet but im still on here... just gotta find the perfect one... oh.. and sell my durango. but welcome and there is plenty of info to be had on this site.
    -nate

thanks again guys....ive gone through most of the forum and found a lot of useful information i still have a lot to learn about my scuby. everyones been very helpful and good so far

welcome to the club! spend $, mod accordingly, have fun!!

sorry about the teg...

welcome welcome..

I too came from honda, 2000 civic si.

Quote Originally Posted by SepulcherX
    welcome welcome..

I too came from honda, 2000 civic si.
    is that a pic of u and ur ride???? and thank you

Your NA days will soon be a rather embarrasing phase youŽll soon forget!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MMC_555
    Your NA days will soon be a rather embarrasing phase youŽll soon forget!!!!
    hahahahha, i just got my SCUBY TODAY!!!! omg i loved it....i had to show it off to all my buddies and even though they liked my teg they like my scuby a lot more, mostly since its a 4 door and i put the HKS SSQ BOV on when i got home from class and they liked the PSSH PSSH sound i think this could be the start of a beautiful relationship. i took some pictures today of the scuby and itll just be a matter of time before she is a gleaming street machine

i know shes still stock but shes definately a site for these sore eyes. ill be sure to post more updates...i have a vf39 on the way, pinks, fuel pump, and i settled with the insurance today so ill be ordering a turboxs turbo back when i get the check

good luck!

i also just got and 04 wrx sti.you will have alot of fun with this car...good luck!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sti (3).jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.