Hihihi, new STi owner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hihihi, new STi owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup guys. Been registered here for years but never really posted. Just traded in my 03 350z for an 04 ...

Hihihi, new STi owner

Sup guys.

Been registered here for years but never really posted. Just traded in my 03 350z for an 04 STi. Found her at a nissan dealer and ended up paying nearly nothing. I'm coming from a pretty long line of previous awd/turbo cars (3 gsx's, and a 420awhp evo8) so i'm VERY happy to be back . the z was way too impractical for me and what I needed.

my old 03 evo (419 awhp)
    my old pos 350z

and my new subby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Your "POS" Z looks pretty nice to me. I wish I got a Z instead of a wrx.

Anyway welcome and read the stickies
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

welcome.. .cant wait to see the STi turn into a beast like that evo...
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! A 350Z is no POS. I seriously looked one over before getting the WRX. One reason I choose the WRX because it snows around here.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 09-07-2005 at 05:04 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

those pics are decieving, it's before all the damn body work i needed. i had like 10 dings, my ex keyed the whole driver side of the car, needed a new hood, bumper was ****ed up, the paint was in terrible condition.

not only that but
    -the gas tank was huge and it ate gas like no other
    -i live in nj and driving in the snow wasn't too fun, even with decent all seasons
    -modding that car is a waste of time and money. parts are expensive as **** and i didn't trust that motor running f/i unless i built it. lots of time and money that i didn't want to have to deal with
    -didn't like the visibility
    -needed space. you don't know how much you miss having back seats til you don't have them

bunch of other stuff. basically, the z is a fantastic car, it's just not for me. i'm an all wheeler

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceit
    those pics are decieving, it's before all the damn body work i needed. i had like 10 dings, my ex keyed the whole driver side of the car, needed a new hood, bumper was ****ed up, the paint was in terrible condition.

not only that but
    -the gas tank was huge and it ate gas like no other
    -i live in nj and driving in the snow wasn't too fun, even with decent all seasons
    -modding that car is a waste of time and money. parts are expensive as **** and i didn't trust that motor running f/i unless i built it. lots of time and money that i didn't want to have to deal with
    -didn't like the visibility
    -needed space. you don't know how much you miss having back seats til you don't have them

bunch of other stuff. basically, the z is a fantastic car, it's just not for me. i'm an all wheeler
    Yep, I thought the outward visibility was downright dangerous. The storage space was laughable and the car is not very modable. Considering what I have spent on the WRX, maybe not modable would have been a good thing.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I considered a Z before the WRX. Visibility was bad, but in hindsight I think I could have gotten away with less storage space. (which was the only reason why I got the WRXover the Z). Oh well maybe if they make a 350Z replacement someday I'll trade the WRX for it.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

i can't count the number of accidents i've almost got in with that car cause of the lack of visability on the sides.

oh yeah, the whole 2 seater thing kinda sucks when you can't trust your idiot friends driving. i swear to god, i'd rather be behind the wheel than some of my buddies half of the time

a sight of true hatred of the 350Z
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Welcome, congratz on the new Subie. Your Evo is amazing. Cant wait to see what you do w/ the STi.

You should talk Turbo Trix into doing Subie work. I have a friend from home (New York) who has a 2G GSX that knows them.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Pure hatred? I just explained the reasons why the Z wasn't the car for me and even said it was a fantastic car.

TTX actually just bought an STi a couple months ago and already begun work on it. http://www.turbotrix.com

wow some crazy cars out there congrats on the subi

Quote Originally Posted by Deceit
    Pure hatred? I just explained the reasons why the Z wasn't the car for me and even said it was a fantastic car.

TTX actually just bought an STi a couple months ago and already begun work on it. http://www.turbotrix.com
    dont take me too serious I understood what you were saying and I can completely understand...

Sick ride...welcome.

Welcome to the club.

If you live in NJ I would strongly suggest you get some damn good security for the STi.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.