New here, well kind of.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New here, well kind of. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, uhh i am kind of new here. I joined here just over a year ago, but didnt give ...

Talking New here, well kind of.

Hey everyone, uhh i am kind of new here.

I joined here just over a year ago, but didnt give a intro. I am 16, dont have a WRX yet, but i'd really like a 2.5 RS since i think the WRX/STis too costly for me, too much power, too high on insurance costs, and gas But they are one of my dream cars.

The closest things i drive are my parents 01' Accord and an 05' Oddy. So i'll stick on riding my brand spanking new 05' Giant Boulder SE bike. no mods yet, but Its tEh fasTaR than any WRX

Great forum, great people.!
    -Bruce

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

it's not the power that makes a WRX/STi dangerous. it's the driver that doesnt' know how to handle it.

welcome either way, and good luck with your decision which ever way you go!

dR

I think getting an older 2.5 RS would be a great way to go. I do like the body style, and you can always dump a WRX motor into it down the road. If I had the time, money, garage... blah blah... I would love to build an AutoX car out of an RS.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Ya i'd either get an old Honda Civic or a 2.5 RS.
    -Bruce

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.