New to club wrx, loving the W
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New to club wrx, loving the W within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well i'm new, I've been using this site however since January 2005 when I first started thinking about getting a ...

New to club wrx, loving the W

Well i'm new, I've been using this site however since January 2005 when I first started thinking about getting a rex, and I did all my research and feel in love with that car! so i started looking around and finally in january i bought one. an 02 WRX with 29xxx miles on it. turbo time installed, turbo XS exhaust, AEM short ram (rather just be cold air but who's to complain), 17 in. Rota wheels, and the auto meter guages along with pod. so it's great, the car is fast, the car is smooth, the handling is amazing!

anyways if anyone wants to see it i have it on cardomain so the link is...
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/clberens
    also on there i have my bad ass '04 WRX STi Xmod which i tried to airbrush the same color as mine... yea pearl red isn't the same... so it looks kinda pink, but go check out the site!

thanks all!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome fellow SRP bugeye owner!!!

Welcome! I am curious to see how the trunk turned out!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

welcome to the club
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

must get sideskirts painted and then a drop !!!
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

replying to ya'll

Trainrex - Thank you yea i love those bugeyes though, i even enhanced them with my sylvania silverstars so pretty

Brents - thanks for looking at my page! i will post the pics when i have time, i just started back in school (UMR) so my time has been very limited, i have some good pics of my car too i'll post it all eventually... how'd you like my xmod come on... i even installed the AWD on it

WRXcelration - Thanks!

racerWRX - Yea i want to get them painted, but i think it kind of goes well with the black wheels and about dropping, i already scrape on some driveways otherwise i would, i am going to eventually drop it but i'm going with the green springs the TEIN springs, hopefully next summer when i get my internship and paid
    also i'm wanting to do wing lifts, but instead of spending $200 i'm going to manufacture my own using kevlar or CF... first with a negative fiberglass mold, i'm in one of the top 5 engineering schools in the US so we've got some good hook-ups and machinery

Cool car! Love the trunk project also
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Welcome, I really think painting the side skirts would really make the car look a lot better. I like your rims a lot.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by clbd39
    Trainrex - Thank you yea i love those bugeyes though, i even enhanced them with my sylvania silverstars so pretty
    We have the same taste.....

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
    Last edited by Trainrex; 09-03-2005 at 09:05 AM.

Wtf

WTF did you do to your car?! I love it! The girll looks great, I even like that new badge, I heard about that, isn't it like the new STi badge? Some copyright issues with the Chevrolet Impala logo (even though it's, an impala haha!). But wow i love what you've done to that it's so simple and clean! Something is odd with the lights. Are they flipped or is that stock? Something is funny Cause I know mine don't look like that! I love it though OMG that just looks so clean! and organized and damn looks good! I'm at home now for labor day weekend so maybe i'll get some pics on!

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Wow... very nice.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by clbd39
    WTF did you do to your car?! I love it! The girll looks great, I even like that new badge, I heard about that, isn't it like the new STi badge? Some copyright issues with the Chevrolet Impala logo (even though it's, an impala haha!). But wow i love what you've done to that it's so simple and clean! Something is odd with the lights. Are they flipped or is that stock? Something is funny Cause I know mine don't look like that! I love it though OMG that just looks so clean! and organized and damn looks good! I'm at home now for labor day weekend so maybe i'll get some pics on!
    The badge is the JDM Impreza badge. The grill and body kit are Orciari, and the headlamps are JDM STI projectors.

website

well i updated my website, it should be ready anytime, i haven't finished the carpeting on my box though cause my brother is ordering mr some charcoal colored carpret that will match the subie's interior better, so that's why it's not carpeted all the way, but i added a few more pics (about 20 or 30)

Car looks good.But you should take off the AEM intake.Not good for the car without being tuned for.

Stg 2 06STI
    02/04 WRX MSPT Tuned - 18g(DEAD)

"Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"-Vizzini

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast