New to club wrx, loving the W - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New to club wrx, loving the W within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well that's my next thing to do, I'm getting my car chipped and tuned, so hopefully it'll come around...

I see...

Well that's my next thing to do, I'm getting my car chipped and tuned, so hopefully it'll come around

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Welcome fellow SRP bugeye owner!!!
    There's 3 of you on the forum now.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC_Obsessed

There's 3 of you on the forum now.
    Rare breed anymore

welcome to the club
    - Local Riceist

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Rare breed anymore
    I also think it is a requirement to to buy black rims with a chromed lip.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC_Obsessed
    I also think it is a requirement to to buy black rims with a chromed lip.
    I think so. I've been contemplating going with all black rims

hey now, i love my wheels i have the stock ones too for winter... haha

but yea i love that red i get compliments on the color alone all the time! but i also like to keep my car as shiny as i can

long live the red W with the black wheels!

The trunk update looks good, it turned out nice so far! How far do you live from me, I want one in blue, and to fit a square sub!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

eh?

were you talking to me? as in wanting a box to fit a square sub? if so i can fiberglass you one, of course for a price, but i can guarantee it'll be cheaper than any local audio store, i sold my last one i made for a really cheap price (i ended up getting kinda screwed) it took me about 17 hours and made them pay $100 so i got payed just about minimum wage for it lol... but it was also to someone who bought my car... lol so i cut them a good deal... but yea if you want a fiberglass box for a W i can build one for ya you'll just have to give me the specs of your sub, or actually, what kind of sub it is and i can get everything i need from the manufacturing company

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.