new guy needs help

This is a discussion on new guy needs help within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i just got an 03 WRX. and it's my first turbo charged car. I want to get a new BOV ...

new guy needs help

i just got an 03 WRX. and it's my first turbo charged car. I want to get a new BOV so it makes that cool sound. But i don't know which one to get. any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you should get 3, the balance between the HKS ssqv, the greddy RS and the Forge combined is awesome, one of my friends almost got --18 horsepower from that addition.

Plus, the girls love it. Sodo all the kids when he pulls into mcdonalds, they all flock and are all like "yo, do you have a blow off valve" he tells them yea and they get all like "daaaamn" then they ask if it's turbo, he's like yo it's turbo and blows off again. Every1 is soo envious of the woosh woosh.

really... thats wierd cause every one just tells me its bad for my car.... lol just kidding brian
    whats a signature?

Quote Originally Posted by hksimprezawrx
    really... thats wierd cause every one just tells me its bad for my car.... lol just kidding brian
    those ppl R stpuid!

BOV is a personal pref..its completly upto you if you wanna get it..you WILL rin rich between ****fs .but to some that dosent matter,,theres litterally hundreds of threads on this..just search.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

just remember you have to upgrade your bov when you are running 18psi or more
    whats a signature?

There is lots on info on here about this. My personal choice was the HKS SSQV.
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate