I am a 2003 MINI Cooper S owner, although i still am very happy with the car, however, i need 5 seats, i need something that'd be fast out of the box, while the mini fulfill the bills perfectly, i cant return my car back to stock class autox... which is the only reason im selling mini.... besides, i found a good deal on a 2004 WRX STI... so i wanted to ask a few questions about them
1) Reliability? how good are they if all im doing is simple bolt ons aimed at stock class
2) Track worthy? if im doing only brake pads, stainless lines, and fluid, how would they hold up on the track with r-comps
3) daily driving? i heard all the things about them, that they are hard to drive on the street because it is tiring, exactly how so?
4) Ipod adaptor? any factory ipod adaptor?
5) equipment? what size are people running in autox and track days? im looking at one set of street tires, one set of r-comps, and one set of winters...
I'd appreciate any help people can give me!
hopefully i'd join the WRX family sometime around febuary