what to pay????
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on what to pay???? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i posted tread yesterday and recieved some really great feedback now im convinced i have to have a new 2006 ...

what to pay????

i posted tread yesterday and recieved some really great feedback now im convinced i have to have a new 2006 STI. I am currently shopping over the phone and internet how much off sticker should i expect to pay there doesnt seem to be a shortage of sti's out there my local dealer has 8. did anybody out there get a great deal can anyone recommened a dealer near jax,fl for me to contact, my banker went to Tampa to buy his 05 for invoice (i dont know how much that is because i dont know the mark up on a sti) arethe dealer's trying to get rid of the 05's therefor willing to discount them but not the 06??
    please let me know what you think or what kind of deal you got on your sti's. thanx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The dealer should be selling '05 w/ a big discount. As soon as you drive a '05 off the lot of depreciates one full year's worth. Usually around $5,000 or so. So that should be taken off the price.

'06's will sell most likely at a premium, or at MSRP. no need to sell them at or below invoice since they need to sell off the '05s.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

talk to GraysonSubaru, he seems to have great deals on STi's. i wish i knew that back in february when i was shopping! i would have bought it and shipped it to here. there is another scooby dealership that is new here, u will see his post. see what he has in stock!
    2005 Nissan 350z roadster
    Originally Posted by BrianH
    I can hit 10K more posts before a neon R/T will hit 60mph.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.