450 horse sti
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 450 horse sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok guys im getting an 06 sti towards the end of this month and was wondering what the best way ...

450 horse sti

ok guys im getting an 06 sti towards the end of this month and was wondering what the best way to bring it up to 450+ horses was? and is a supercharger woth puttin on? thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by A.J.D.
    ok guys im getting an 06 sti towards the end of this month and was wondering what the best way to bring it up to 450+ horses was? and is a supercharger woth puttin on? thanks
    teh nawz is going to be teh best way. teh nawz, a gut psshhhtt pssshhhtt BOV, and a tsunami. Also do teh dual exhaust with 8 inch tipz for extra boost boost. sUbArU pOwAh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111one1111111111!! !!!!!!!!111

teh supercharget and teh nawz and teh sumani and teh dual exaust wit 8 inch tips and flames is teh f4st4rest car on teh internet. you can even beat teh srt-4 aka teh rocket ship. teh mad psssshhhhht psssssshhhhttt .

hahaha

well you could buy a Garret GT35R turbo kit which you will get like 500hp out of... or this insane one based of the 35R http://www.crawfordperformance.com/n...ticle_10.shtml
    hope this helps
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

making fun of that kid is never gonna end
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

Quote Originally Posted by le wagon
    hahaha

well you could buy a Garret GT35R turbo kit which you will get like 500hp out of... or this insane one based of the 35R http://www.crawfordperformance.com/n...ticle_10.shtml
    hope this helps
    no GT35R nah..... teh dual exhaust is teh b3star with teh power much power gained from teh dual with 8 inch tips and holes poked in teh muffler. then u just n33d to add teh Cold air intake and teh blow off valve wit teh mad psssshhhttttt pssshhhhttt and u have teh f4stast WRX STi in da country. like 900 HP an teh mad psssshhhhhtttt pssssshhhhhtttt with vroom from CAI. u b smokn teh jetz after dat.

Quote Originally Posted by le wagon
    hahaha

hope this helps

725hp 663tq!!

And AJD, I suggest you read more about our cars and cars in general so you get a better understanding. The STi comes with a turbocharger, and technically you can make a supercharged turbo engine, Im sure thats not what you ment. Please read read read....
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

or he could be smarter than most anyone here. Twin-charging his sti, which is putting YES both a supercharger and turbocharger on. Its been done in the past but is unheard of today.
    Cobb Stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by roo21
    or he could be smarter than most anyone here. Twin-charging his sti, which is putting YES both a supercharger and turbocharger on. Its been done in the past but is unheard of today.
    nah...I believe it's VW that has one coming out soon. SC at lower speeds, disengages at higher speeds where the turbo picks up. I can just imagine trying to tune something like that....yuck.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    nah...I believe it's VW that has one coming out soon. SC at lower speeds, disengages at higher speeds where the turbo picks up. I can just imagine trying to tune something like that....yuck.
    yea but wasnt it done before, Not in any production street cars but planes, etc... I thought the technology was rather old. Its just easier to pick one or the other if your building a car which is why im sure all cars today are that way.

I've also been frequenting cobalt ss/ion forums and apparently one of the main aftermarket company (who im gonna have to look up again b/c i forgot) is developing a twincharge system.
    Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWRX
    725hp 663tq!!

And AJD, I suggest you read more about our cars and cars in general so you get a better understanding. The STi comes with a turbocharger, and technically you can make a supercharged turbo engine, Im sure thats not what you ment. Please read read read....
    i know the sti comes wit a turbo, i alredy have a wrx but i want the sti. cas thats what all my friends have i was just wondering what the other best bolt on horsepower upgrades were for it.

^
    not as smart as i thought he was...

anysways here some info on the cobaltss twincharge system
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/3/prweb220700.php
    Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by roo21
    ^
    not as smart as i thought he was...

anysways here some info on the cobaltss twincharge system
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/3/prweb220700.php

yes i know there have been twin charged systems before. And there has been one done on the wrx, it was posted here before. Since oen generally does other mroe reasonable mods before twin charging, one would think he ment to replace the turbo with a supercharger...

That cobaltSS twin charger sounds sweet..... *IBcobaltstillacavlier*
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

10" Nike
    Mods- Gel Pad, Shoe Cleaner
    Scooby Dooby Doo

Quote Originally Posted by A.J.D.
    but i want the sti. cas thats what all my friends have

Its ok to be different. Please get the STi for other reasons besides that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast