kinda new
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on kinda new within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey everyone, i joined a while ago, but got too distracted with TST. I have an MY02 PSM WRX. I ...

kinda new

hey everyone,
    i joined a while ago, but got too distracted with TST. I have an MY02 PSM WRX. I am poor...so I only have couple of mods.

- Injen CAI (got it for 20 bucks!)
    - Cobb Catback Exhaust
    - HKS Type 1 TT
    - Turbo XS BOV
    - STi Hood Scoop
    - Splitter by some dude on eBay...works great and mad cheap
    - Car Pretty #30 Tint
    - Jacked up passenger key hole from freaking new york city (i hate that place!...sorry if you live there)

I am poor right now...my business parter was an idiot! If any one needs or knows of anyone in need of a good web/multimedia designer, let me know

-tom
    Last edited by Uncle Tom; 08-26-2005 at 10:26 AM.
    TriStateTuners.com | Car Pretty Auto Salon | Fishbowl Media

"I just want to say...it takes a real man to give away an angel."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome.

if you're tight for cash you could likely sell the intake and the bov and put it towards a downpipe. You'll see a much better ROI on exhaust work at this point.

this is true. i have thought about that as an option. i also bought the car used, so some of the stuff was already on there and not what i would have gotten. i would rather wait for some cash flow and start over.
    i am saving for:
    - godspeed intake
    - godspeed uppipe
    - gt spec headers/downpipe
    - hks carbon ti muffler
    - undecided on a bigger turbo
    - undecided on a fmic
    - turbo xs utec
    - hks ssq bov
    - other misc. junk that comes up like injectors, feul rails, catch can, etc.
    TriStateTuners.com | Car Pretty Auto Salon | Fishbowl Media

"I just want to say...it takes a real man to give away an angel."

I'd get a downpipe and some type of EMS first . . freeing up the flow and a good tune are two easy and great mods.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.