Another new guy - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Another new guy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Aren't they going to make a new Z4 based M coupe. I thought I remebered reading that somewhere....

Aren't they going to make a new Z4 based M coupe. I thought I remebered reading that somewhere.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Mmmmmmm ... damn I like those coupes.

Quote Originally Posted by GotApex?
    These are kinda old, taken before the mod bug REALLY hit

hotness!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Welcome
    Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Aren't they going to make a new Z4 based M coupe. I thought I remebered reading that somewhere.
    Well, supposedly they are going to show a 'concept' at Frankfurt in Sept., we'll see, it looks as though it's moved to more of a fastback configuration, and probably got a little heavier. The garage floor is Armstrong VCT tile, available at Home Depot, for ~.63 cents/foot, it's about 1/2 the price of professional epoxy coating, and 1/8 the cost of Racedeck flooring. What a pain in the ass though, 700 sq/ft of tile, laid perfecly straight = . The Coupe is getting boosted in a few months, I was going turbo, but a twinscrew SC suits my driving style more, I'm looking for ~400rwhp, that will be fun Thanks again guys.
    '00 M Coupe - Not Stock
    '68 911 2.5 - Really not stock
    '05 WRX Wagon - Stock for now

I envy people like you.
    -Bruce

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.