Aftermarket
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Aftermarket within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Went to look at Subarus today and the dealer was talking to me about a modified STi that they had ...

Aftermarket

Went to look at Subarus today and the dealer was talking to me about a modified STi that they had come through. He said it was an "Asher"? I don't know if that is the correct spelling, but can someone tell me about them? Do they have a website? I would like to see one.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    ? esx is the only that I know of, dealership wise...

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Yeah, not sure what that is.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

And this is a brand new from the factory?

I Support ClubWRX
    It's the ESX STi. Ali "Afshar" is the owner/driver for ESX.

http://www.esxmotorsports.com/limited.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails esxsti.jpg  
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Esx

That is it. It shows our local dealer as one of the authorized ESX dealers. The sales manager said that the one that came through them was number 007. Said that that would make it worth more. Thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by redraiderpt
    That is it. It shows our local dealer as one of the authorized ESX dealers. The sales manager said that the one that came through them was number 007. Said that that would make it worth more. Thanks for the replies.
    They charge a crapload more for the car and it's all stuff one could do for MUCH less.

Looks like a Dodge.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalNuke
    They charge a crapload more for the car and it's all stuff one could do for MUCH less.
    I'm pretty sure it's offered from a "collector car" perspective, and anyone who plans on daily driving with it isn't really in the market. Think of a Yanko Z28, and a lot of the dealer preppred specialized chevy's that came out in the late 60s early 70s. 20 years down the road, it is very likely the STi will be recognized as a true muscle car of the eary 21st century. After all...who would have thought a hemi-cuda would bring in excess of 200K, and a ZL1 Camaro bring close to or more than a million. You can never really tell.

425 HP is nothing to sneeze at, but certainly not worth the 45K they ask for it (I'm going by memory here, but I believe that are the correct figures).
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.