wrx or sti <02-05>parts for sale

This is a discussion on wrx or sti <02-05>parts for sale within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i had wrx sti 05 and im selling all my parts because im moving to china to go school. ...

wrx or sti <02-05>parts for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had wrx sti 05 and im selling all my parts because im moving to china to go school.
    i have hks high power cat-back<$300>, turboxs utec< $600> , greddy boost control profec b type-s , <$200> . and i have more stuff but this are my main stuff. =====>my number is 407 209 8047 <=====and ill pay for the shipping. and iam willing to work with the price.
    hurry up.. i had the car less than 8 month, cat-back had for 7 month and utec and boost had for 3 month...... cat back and boost control fit wrx .and utec im not sure but i know it fits sti. call me if you have any question my nane is <information deleted by moderator to protect privacy>
    Last edited by YBNormal07; 08-24-2005 at 07:50 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It's not a good idea to post your phone # and other private info on a public forum.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

One post is good enough.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.