uppipe, downpipe combo or cobb ap
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on uppipe, downpipe combo or cobb ap within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i just bought my 05 wrx and love it just had a few questions about parts i couldnt find and ...

uppipe, downpipe combo or cobb ap

i just bought my 05 wrx and love it just had a few questions about parts i couldnt find and answer to in a search any help would be greatly appreciated.
    i was just wondering what would be the better first mod?
    which would give better hp numbers?
    and is it safe to run uppipe and downpipe without some kind of fuel managment?
    and the last question does this part really work to clear cel's with the downpipe uppipe combo?here is the link http://www.fastwrx.com/celfixkit.html
    thanks again for our time and patience

nate

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

get EM for your first mod. i am going to get a UTEC for my first engine mod. i heard that the 05 have a closed loop open loop problem and EM will makes things smoother.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club! Read the stickies at the top of the threads.

IMO get the AccessPORT first; you can build all the other mods on top of that.

You mean engine management? UP no. You will need to suppress the CEL replacing the stock UP. Do a search on the resistor mod. DP? You can take advantage of the benefits of the DP best with EM and suppress the CEL you’ll get with replacing the stock DP assembly.

Read the stickies at the top of the threads.

UTEC or AP is your best beginners mod, trust me. it makes your car smoother and ready for your next mods. UP/DP combo is great but wont function perfect without the UTEC or AP. you can also fix the CEL with the UTEC or AP so you dont have to deal with the light.
    2005 Nissan 350z roadster
    Originally Posted by BrianH
    I can hit 10K more posts before a neon R/T will hit 60mph.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.