How To Put My Photos On Here??

This is a discussion on How To Put My Photos On Here?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How do i put my photos of my car on here?? I need help!...

Question How To Put My Photos On Here??

How do i put my photos of my car on here?? I need help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

when you make a post...scroll down where you see attach files and click manage files
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

If the image is already located on the web you can use the img tags.

If you would like to attach a pic to your post:

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the forums should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf psd txt.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Got um! thanks guys.