plain language mod help... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on plain language mod help... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; thanks for the feedback... does the car need a separate simulator for the up and down pipes or can i ...

thanks for the feedback... does the car need a separate simulator for the up and down pipes or can i run the one unit?

And for the up pipe...does it matter mixing and matching brand name parts..? I am seeing some used up pipes and i already ordered the Perrin downpipe.... make a difference??
    Last edited by WRXNYC; 08-10-2005 at 03:32 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRXNYC
    thanks for the feedback... does the car need a separate simulator for the up and down pipes or can i run the one unit?
    sort of.

the simulator will take care of the downpipe only.

to fix the uppipe, you'll need a 2.2K ohm resistor (available for about $0.02 at any hardware store) when they replace your uppipe, there will be a plug that went to a sensor in it that is left ungplugged you can simply stick the resistor in the plug to kill the CEL.

it tooke me about 3 minutes to do it. you're installer will probably do it for you if you ask.

dR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12