sup everyone
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on sup everyone within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guyz i don't have a rex yet but i might be getting one i'm looking at this silver 03 ...

sup everyone

hey guyz i don't have a rex yet but i might be getting one i'm looking at this silver 03 wrx w/ 23k miles for 16500 from a dealership (might be able to bargain down to 16k or mabye 15,500), u guyz think thas a good deal? i'd like to hear ur opinions,thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

seems like a good deal..just check out the tranny/clutch. take it out, and feel for anything that doesnt feel good. wrx trans dont like to take ALOT of abuse. oh and if you get it, get teh extended warranty, that saved my ass a few times ps what dealership?

-Anthony
    Quote Originally Posted by psb02wrx
    while you carpe diem, tell her to carpe deez nuts.
    Fun In the Snow
    STi in the making...

Quote Originally Posted by anthonywrx
    seems like a good deal..just check out the tranny/clutch. take it out, and feel for anything that doesnt feel good. wrx trans dont like to take ALOT of abuse. oh and if you get it, get teh extended warranty, that saved my ass a few times ps what dealership?

-Anthony
    aight thnx i'll defintely check it out if i get it , but this wrx is at a cheverolet dealership so would i be able to get an extended warranty?

Quote Originally Posted by WRX,WIHO
    aight thnx i'll defintely check it out if i get it , but this wrx is at a cheverolet dealership so would i be able to get an extended warranty?
    well the factory warranty still should be in effect until 36K i believe, plus im sure you can still get the extended warranty. where is this dealership?
    Fun In the Snow
    STi in the making...

Quote Originally Posted by anthonywrx
    well the factory warranty still should be in effect until 36K i believe, plus im sure you can still get the extended warranty. where is this dealership?
    Ogden Chevrolet in Westmont IL

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...llerFirst=true

there is the link to the car i'm lookin at

very nice! get that thing checked out, and if you like it, go for it!
    Fun In the Snow
    STi in the making...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.