Silver WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Silver WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I will try it fully plummed, but I did borrow my friends stock air filter, since mine looked like someone ...

I will try it fully plummed, but I did borrow my friends stock air filter, since mine looked like someone dipped it in oil b4 they sold it.. That helped, and correct me if I am wrong, but to me it looks like the recirc hose goes straight out with the exaust, not to the TB

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |Rev|
    I will try it fully plummed, but I did borrow my friends stock air filter, since mine looked like someone dipped it in oil b4 they sold it.. That helped, and correct me if I am wrong, but to me it looks like the recirc hose goes straight out with the exaust, not to the TB
    I'm pretty sure it's attached to the intake side of the turbo, not the exhaust side.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

glad to see your using your wrx the right way
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    glad to see your using your wrx the right way
    are you being sarcastic since I am kinda jerry-rigging it, or are you serious about me taking it off road?
    My friend with the Evo VIII MR showed me these really fun switchbacks last night, we just went back and forth drifting them for about 30 min.. ofcourse I do them at maybe 30 or 40, he does them around 50 or 60, I am learning lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12