whats up everyone

This is a discussion on whats up everyone within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i just came across the site, cause i am debating on getting a wrx. i have a 81 camaro now, ...

whats up everyone

i just came across the site, cause i am debating on getting a wrx. i have a 81 camaro now, which is more of a high maintainance race car then it is a street car. it's a lot of fun and all, but i am looking for simplicity, get rid of my car and truck and just get one nice vehicle. i am not looking to buy new, but will def have questions when i do come across a car i want. about what is a earlier wrx going for (02)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Chevy to Subaru? Why not? Welcome and enjoy the stay. A lot of Subaru info to be found here. The search button is your pal.

welcome!

yea i know chevy to subaru, seems to be overstepping a line somewhere, but i am looking for something more practical. i just got my camaro back on the road today, all it has going for it is its fast. its just to much money for me. it would be nice to have air cond. and be able to drive in the rain and snow, and take a turn at faster then 10mph. a little reliablilty would be nice too. i dont plan on pulling the trigger on a wrx tomorrow, but have been reading up and getting more info on them. this is the right place right?

I Support ClubWRX
    This is the right place, lots of guys with lots of info and a lot of different opinions which does come in handy (sounds wierd but its true). Subaru used car pricing unfortunately varies by state and most time even by county, same as new cars. The dealership I work for in Oregon has sold the 02 WRX for 10k-17k depending on mileage, cleanliness and how well it had been kept up. Subaru also has a good reputation and reliability so the cars really hold their value well which isnt so good when shopping for used. Just do your reaserch, use the search feature and when you can find it after using search ask the question. Welcome to the site and enjoy.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC