I love my WRX!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I love my WRX!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sorry...I just hit one month of ownership on my car and so far all I can say is I love ...

I love my WRX!!

Sorry...I just hit one month of ownership on my car and so far all I can say is I love it! Do any of you semi-new owners feel the same?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yes I love it, except when you have the ac on!!!
    But i have to say it is fast but after you drive it for a while it doesn't feel as fast. So I got bit by the mod bug wait till it hits you.
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

hell, ive had my car for over a year and i STILL have to stop and stare at it every time i go out to the garage. congrats!

isn't that the truth i don't care what some people say it is a beautiful car.
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

I Support ClubWRX
    I love mine too, but I never really knew stock, it came to the dealership on the truck, I threw it on my lift and put my cat back on. I broke her in easy then did the rest of my mods, I still love it tho!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

No regrets whatsoever with this car .
    03 PSM WRX(Herbie)- Deceased
    05 PSM STI(Angus)- New numbers coming soon!

Pics and Mods

Only thing i don't like is the warrenty issues

Still lovin' it as much as the day I got her.

I Support ClubWRX
    1 year, 2 months later love the car, hate the paint

1 yr and still love it...i only have 8000 miles on it too
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

next month means i've had my wrx 2yrs and i still love it as much and even more.

today i was lookin and said woah thats a nice blue car forgot it was mine lol
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

Yep, still love it.. but my previous classic scoob was quicker..... need more mods.
    -----
    '05 Subaru WRX PPP - Black, 17'' Graphite Euro Subaru Alloys, Red Subaru 4-Pot Brakes, WRX Spoiler, WRX Mats, Subaru in-dash 2DIN 6CD Changer & Tweeter kit, STi Front Fog Covers, Prodrive Performance pack (Prodrive Muffler, Prodrive Intercooler hose, Prodrive 3rd CAT by-pass, Prodrive ECU).

Well today was the day, I called my bank and Im having the money put into my bank account and I called my insurance co. and told them about the new car here is the kicker! I was paying 700 every 6 months on my honda, now that I have the WRX its gone up to 834 every 3 months! ouch! plus I will be making 246 dollar payments, I havent got my car yet (I pick her up in one week) can someone please tell me I made the right choice here! Im freaking out! I think my company put a bunch of bells and whistles on the policy, I may be able to cut it down by 100-200 dollars. Heres to being poor and only being able to do mods in the summer!

its all worth it everytime you drive it or sit in it.

ot::
    where in richmond are u?
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

IT is a lot of fun you will love it you made the right choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.