I love my WRX!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I love my WRX!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sorry...I just hit one month of ownership on my car and so far all I can say is I love ...

I love my WRX!!

Sorry...I just hit one month of ownership on my car and so far all I can say is I love it! Do any of you semi-new owners feel the same?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yes I love it, except when you have the ac on!!!
    But i have to say it is fast but after you drive it for a while it doesn't feel as fast. So I got bit by the mod bug wait till it hits you.
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

hell, ive had my car for over a year and i STILL have to stop and stare at it every time i go out to the garage. congrats!

isn't that the truth i don't care what some people say it is a beautiful car.
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

I Support ClubWRX
    I love mine too, but I never really knew stock, it came to the dealership on the truck, I threw it on my lift and put my cat back on. I broke her in easy then did the rest of my mods, I still love it tho!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

No regrets whatsoever with this car .
    03 PSM WRX(Herbie)- Deceased
    05 PSM STI(Angus)- New numbers coming soon!

Pics and Mods

Only thing i don't like is the warrenty issues

Still lovin' it as much as the day I got her.

I Support ClubWRX
    1 year, 2 months later love the car, hate the paint

1 yr and still love it...i only have 8000 miles on it too
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

next month means i've had my wrx 2yrs and i still love it as much and even more.

today i was lookin and said woah thats a nice blue car forgot it was mine lol
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

Yep, still love it.. but my previous classic scoob was quicker..... need more mods.
    -----
    '05 Subaru WRX PPP - Black, 17'' Graphite Euro Subaru Alloys, Red Subaru 4-Pot Brakes, WRX Spoiler, WRX Mats, Subaru in-dash 2DIN 6CD Changer & Tweeter kit, STi Front Fog Covers, Prodrive Performance pack (Prodrive Muffler, Prodrive Intercooler hose, Prodrive 3rd CAT by-pass, Prodrive ECU).

Well today was the day, I called my bank and Im having the money put into my bank account and I called my insurance co. and told them about the new car here is the kicker! I was paying 700 every 6 months on my honda, now that I have the WRX its gone up to 834 every 3 months! ouch! plus I will be making 246 dollar payments, I havent got my car yet (I pick her up in one week) can someone please tell me I made the right choice here! Im freaking out! I think my company put a bunch of bells and whistles on the policy, I may be able to cut it down by 100-200 dollars. Heres to being poor and only being able to do mods in the summer!

its all worth it everytime you drive it or sit in it.

ot::
    where in richmond are u?
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

IT is a lot of fun you will love it you made the right choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast