traded in the rx8 for the sti - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on traded in the rx8 for the sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ha Ha u said nads. Ive never seen snow so i cant say anything about awd on snow. but my ...

Ha Ha u said nads. Ive never seen snow so i cant say anything about awd on snow. but my sti is a beast. dono why they put it on a quaker state commerical but its still abeast
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    Ha Ha u said nads. Ive never seen snow so i cant say anything about awd on snow. but my sti is a beast. dono why they put it on a quaker state commerical but its still abeast
    'cause you paid for three hunnerd horses and they wanna make sure you get all of 'em..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    great post ybnormal7

timber, if you lived near me i'd let you drive it and in a 10 minute quick drive you'd fall in love with the torque. Low end torque/gearing is so nice that 45mph roll with my brother in 2nd gear and me in 4th (my brother has 05 wrx with downpipe and 3inch piping to stock catback) he jumps a bit than i pull on him like no 2morrow.

edit: i just remembered im stage 2, i forgot about that haha.
    oh is long beach close enough? id love to feel how a STi pulls...i have mods but ive never driven in an STi...wanna come pick me up? LOL...
    My Mods

I dont believe I have ever been there...oh, you mean in my WRX?...of course ive been there plenty!!! ~me

wrx addicted, you have one of the worst attitude on clubwrx. You know how psychologist explain ***** envy? well you have STI envy. First of all, people break ra gears and they have been breaking them a lot more lately. Plus a stage 2 wrx WILL not take a god damn sti. I had both and sti raped cars i would barely beat with my wrx. BTW, i really love how everything you got is used. ALSO dont you think fawkn handling matters at all? you have no mention of any suspension work. OH also, good luck with stock wrx brakes and all that power, i'll be at your funeral if you ever do that. Btw who's tunning your car?? also do you really think a stock wrx engine can handle 330whp without blowing up?? Just ask 13secwrx, his running a 2.5 liter now. WRX engine will eventually grenade itself with that much power if driven hard. SO you might as well add a swap to it. After all this, your car is built from a bunch of used parts and your car isnt reliable. If you actually go with new parts and do a swap, get an actual tranny that can handle power, go with handling, brakes etc etc you wll spend more than the worth of a sti and not have warranty, but you do that buddy. Dont be a stupid fawkn ricer. 330whp with stock exterior, stock suspension, stock block, stock brakes. Forest Lawn mortuary is calling, go reserve your spot.

btw go to that thread about how much people spent on their cars and the ones that are quicker than stock stis or stage 2 stis (its really easy going stage 2 so most sti's are atleast stage 2), you'll see that they have all spent well over 10k. Have a nice day now

wooaaaahhh there ... sounds like somebody is a lil pissed off??? just chill out man.

First of all, I don't have "STi envy". I could have gotten one no problem. My credit is good and I have a good paying job. The reason i didn't get one is due to the following reasons:

1. I don't like the blue interior.
    2. I don't like the huge wing.
    3. I don't like the huge hood scoop.
    4. I don't like how the STi is all hyped up.
    5. I don't like how much my insurance would be.

I was not trying to piss you STi guys off, but I was trying to prove a point. In the end, yes the STi is a more superior car, but I just want you guys to admit, you can spend far less modding a new WRX to beat a new stock STi, then you would on a new Stock STi.

You guys have to excuse my attitude that day. I ran into some lil rich kid with a brand new STi that was talking **** on my car. His parents bought it for him anyways. The kid wouldnt even run me, because, I "wasnt worth his gas".

Quote Originally Posted by frostednut
    oh is long beach close enough? id love to feel how a STi pulls...i have mods but ive never driven in an STi...wanna come pick me up? LOL...

dude imma come out to a local meet soon, i'll pm u when i go and we'll meet up and i'll give you a ride.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    wooaaaahhh there ... sounds like somebody is a lil pissed off??? just chill out man.

First of all, I don't have "STi envy". I could have gotten one no problem. My credit is good and I have a good paying job. The reason i didn't get one is due to the following reasons:

1. I don't like the blue interior.
    2. I don't like the huge wing.
    3. I don't like the huge hood scoop.
    4. I don't like how the STi is all hyped up.
    5. I don't like how much my insurance would be.

I was not trying to piss you STi guys off, but I was trying to prove a point. In the end, yes the STi is a more superior car, but I just want you guys to admit, you can spend far less modding a new WRX to beat a new stock STi, then you would on a new Stock STi.
    you make no sense, all your mods do is go fast in a straight line and thats it. You cant stop turn or anything else. Btw, if we all think how you think than a wrx is a piece of sh!t car cause i'd love to see a wrx keep up with a srt4 mod for mod, or even a stage 2 wrx against a stock srt4. I guess that means we all better buy srt4's since they are faster.

(btw i love wrx's, just proving a point)

you make no sense, all your mods do is go fast in a straight line and thats it. You cant stop turn or anything else. Btw, if we all think how you think than a wrx is a piece of sh!t car cause i'd love to see a wrx keep up with a srt4 mod for mod, or even a stage 2 wrx against a stock srt4. I guess that means we all better buy srt4's since they are faster.

(btw i love wrx's, just proving a point)
    well... i'll have coil-overs soon...... then i'll work on some brembos.

good 4 you, i'm glad. Than maybe your understanding theres a lot more to a sti than just straight line, specially if your getting mods like that.(btw those mods werent on your list )

I wouldn't want a six speed for straightline. . .ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I wouldn't want a six speed for straightline. . .ever again.

ugh yeah, i gotta agree with that one. drag racing a sti is kinda like watching fast and furious when they shift 500 times.

dude imma come out to a local meet soon, i'll pm u when i go and we'll meet up and i'll give you a ride.
    WHOOOOHOOO!!!!! just give me the date and ill be there! thanks!
    My Mods

I dont believe I have ever been there...oh, you mean in my WRX?...of course ive been there plenty!!! ~me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234