club wrx saved my car
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on club wrx saved my car within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; this web site saved my car i have had my car for about 5 months within the first week i ...

club wrx saved my car

this web site saved my car i have had my car for about 5 months within the first week i had a aem cai and a pit blow off valve then came an exhaust and a few other mods. then i hear about this web site first i learn how to read my boost gauge and find out that im losing boost so i remove my bov, put the stock back on and what a difference, now i wonder about the intake and of course this site has the answers i put the stock air box back on and even my girlfriend notices the difference she wants to know what i bought for my car now my car has a new life the only mods i will do in the future is complete exhaust, ap, suspension and some stuff for looks the rumble of the boxer motor is the only sound i need thanks everybody for your help and all you new suby owners pay attention you might learn something the best mods ive done to my car is put the stock parts back on.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!!!

CAN YOU PLEASE BE OUR POSTER CHILD!?!?!?!?!

Great to hear you have your car running a lot better.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

what do you want me to do ?

Quote Originally Posted by RHONE

Good job man you figured it out ... it sounds like you used to search button... YES!!!

dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

t
    Bear my child. Whoops did I say that out loud....

glad we could help.

I am going to link your thread to everyone who runs those mods first on their car.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Welcome! Glad you learned, it is what this is about.I just kept reading your post faster and faster until my eyes crossed!! Please use some periods so I don't pass out reading next time!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

sorry about the punctuation, i'm just pumped that my car runs so much better. i took off the silencer and added a k&n drop in, another thing i learned from this site that would have saved me $150. this web site should be in your owners manual. !!!

should make this a sticky in the newbie hangout
    " I'm a bad man"

Quote Originally Posted by dviousboxer
    should make this a sticky in the newbie hangout
    I have seriously considered doing that.
    -Brian

that's just part of it, i could go on and on about the shops that i bought my parts at, and how they told me this stuff wouldn't hurt my car. both places are advertised in all the car mags. how the bov plug was brittle and broke when i pulled it out + i was losing boost because the guy told me all bov's are the same. may maf sensor being loose on my cai. i would still be driving it with those parts and probally a few more i found out i don't need, this site really did save my car. don't trust aftermarket sales people.

don't trust aftermarket sales people.
    +1

Or anyone that says your brake rotors caused your turbo to start smoking.
    If I didn't have my RL friend Wade-O and Clubwrx I am sure I would have a HUGE wing, lots of stickers and a blown engine by now. Oh yeah, and people here are NOT a$$es like nabisco if you ask a legit question
    Last edited by Essvar; 06-28-2005 at 08:55 PM.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

I like this guy less than 30 posts so he must have used the almighty SEARCH button.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    If I didn't have my RL friend Wade-O and Clubwrx I am sure I would have a HUGE wing, lots of stickers and a blown engine by now.
    Hey now!!! There is NOTHING wrong with a huge wing and lots of stickers

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.