Ok, I'm a NEWB! but I got torque...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ok, I'm a NEWB! but I got torque... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi yall I recently purchased a second vehicle, and the warrantee is done on my 02 WRX, so I figure ...

Ok, I'm a NEWB! but I got torque...

Hi yall
    I recently purchased a second vehicle, and the warrantee is done on my 02 WRX, so I figure it is a good time for some mods. I am currently digesting the "first mod" thread.

I warn you, I am a Mustang fan, (go ahead and shoot yer arrows!), so even though I have spent the last 4 years driving the Subie, I am more comfortable with the 'Stang... so I look for education...

my ride:

Oh, my OTHER ride...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NICE rides man! Welcome to the forum, and the search button is your best friend!

Nice rides. Hey, I used to work in Little Rock.

Welcome!

I would suggest the first mods sticky and once you have gone through that check out the engine performance sticky.

It all comes down to how much money you want to dump into your car.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Which ones faster of your 2
    Meat or Rice?

Nice cars. American muscle is still fun

Hi & Welcome !!

2 Nice rides
    Pete.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.