Hello from Aruba (Pictures)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hello from Aruba (Pictures) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, I'am from Aruba (Dutch Caribbean) iam also a subaru lover I also own a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX export ...

Hello from Aruba (Pictures)

Hello,

I'am from Aruba (Dutch Caribbean) iam also a subaru lover

I also own a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX export model (EDM) which comes with 17 inch subaru rims and sun/moonroof. Colour: Aqua Blue Metallic

I love the car... iam already saving money to get an downpayment for a 05 STi (USDM), there's only one in Aruba soon two ,

below i have included the pictures i took today,

next time ill make sure ill wash the car before taking a photoshoot sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010080.jpg   P1010087.jpg   P1010086.jpg   P1010085.jpg   P1010084.jpg  

Last edited by WRX_Aruba; 06-21-2005 at 07:31 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

would you quit taking pics of your car and help look for that american teenager so i dont hav eto hear that **** on the news for the next 7 years?

More pictures below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010098.jpg   P1010102.jpg   P1010103.jpg   P1010101.jpg   P1010093.jpg  

looking good. Love those brakes!!!!! omghi2u!!!!one!!1
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

We have looked everywhere for Nathalie, iam tired and clueless about her, please dont ask me about her since this aint a missing forum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010147.jpg   P1010107.jpg   P1010088.jpg   P1010109.jpg   P1010083.jpg  

Love the fogs!

Hello,

Ive also taken pictures of my girlfriend car, which is a Suzuki Ignis Sport (Swift model in Japan)

It has a DOHC 1.5L 105HP VVT motor.

PERFORMANCE:
    Maximum speed km/h 185
    0-100 km/h acceleration secs 8.9
    0-400m acceleration secs 16.5

below i will include some pictures for viewing pleasure...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010131.jpg   P1010129.jpg   P1010125.jpg   P1010123.jpg   P1010122.jpg  

Last edited by WRX_Aruba; 06-21-2005 at 07:05 PM.

More pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010117.jpg   P1010115.jpg   P1010120.jpg   P1010121.jpg   P1010136.jpg  

nice pics, I also have a CGM wrx. I like those factory rims better than ours though.

Aruba is a beautiful country, my brother was recently married there this past April. For what its worth, my parents commented on how safe it was to walk the streets at night and not be fearful of your valuables or your lives like other carribbean islands. It broke my family's heart to her about the girl especially since my brother went to the bar w/ his wife she was last seen at this april. I dont mean to hijack your thread, I just think people need to realize how safe of an Island it is there.

Any plans for mods?

hi, roo21

Thanks for those nice words.

Yes the whole Aruba communitie is shock with this missing girl thing, we are praying to god that she be found alive... Aruba is safe but just like every island you got to be safe and use your best judgement.

Future mods would be a helix uppipe, helix downpipe, and a fully-catless exhaust (not sure which yet dont want a too deep of a tone.) a bigger intercooler and, the STi hood scoop with the STi wing i love that wing. I'am aiming to run a 13.something in 1/4 with future mods.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Aruba
    Hello,

Ive also taken pictures of my girlfriend car, which is a Suzuki Ignis Sport (Swift model in Japan)

below i will include some pictures for viewing pleasure...

Very cute car... now make with the pics of the cute girlfriend!
    j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

BTW: color of the car is ABM Aqua Blue Metallic, not CGM (next time ill wash the car before photoshoot )

Visit Global Subaru to see the EDM colors selection:
    http://www.subaru-global.com/lineup/...or/colour.html

Thanks your comments
    Last edited by WRX_Aruba; 06-21-2005 at 07:32 PM.

nice color, i didnt realize edm subies were offered other colors. I noticed it wasnt quite the psm so i figured cgm Looks hawt either way

Quote Originally Posted by roo21
    nice color, i didnt realize edm subies were offered other colors. I noticed it wasnt quite the psm so i figured cgm Looks hawt either way

Thanks your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Aruba
    hi, roo21

Thanks for those nice words.

Yes the whole Aruba communitie is shock with this missing girl thing, we are praying to god that she be found alive... Aruba is safe but just like every island you got to be safe and use your best judgement.

Future mods would be a helix uppipe, helix downpipe, and a fully-catless exhaust (not sure which yet dont want a too deep of a tone.) a bigger intercooler and, the STi hood scoop with the STi wing i love that wing. I'am aiming to run a 13.something in 1/4 with future mods.

Cheers.
    Hey my parents just got back from Aruba, they had a wonderful time there.

Why dont you like a deep sounding exhaust, its what the engines are made to sound like. I would go helix all the way back but thats just me.

Sweet ride though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast