new to subaru

This is a discussion on new to subaru within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats goin on everyone? i just bought my 05 aspen white wrx may 1st, and am in love with it. ...

new to subaru

whats goin on everyone? i just bought my 05 aspen white wrx may 1st, and am in love with it. Ive had more pleasure driving this in one month then i have in 5 years with my 00 civic SI that i finally got rid of. i dont really know a whole lot about these motors yet, but i cant wait to learn. im definately looking forward to all the tips an hints that ive noticed everyone on here has to offer.

-chris-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like we have similar tastes in cars. I went from a 00' EBP Si to a 05' aspen white STi. My Si was stolen though so I had little say in the matter, but congrats on the car man, good luck with it.

thanks for the luck. my civic was stolen too, but the kid only made it less then two miles down the road an he hit a tree when he was turning onto another road. TOTALED

Well that turned out great for you! You now have a way more fun car!! Welcome.
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Welcome to the club!!

It's not an Si but my WRX was stolen and now I have an STi.

Check out the first mod sticky in this forum and the stickies in the engine performance forum for lots of info on the engine.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

thanks guys

Too bad about your Si, they never found a single peice of mine. But it did convince me to get a real nice alarm on my STi.

BTW, did you ever post on the clubsi website. I've noticed some screens names that look pretty familiar.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!