New gurl w/ the M3 - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on New gurl w/ the M3 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK folks let's not start another she's 19, how did she get this car thread. She is very lucky. Let's ...

OK folks let's not start another she's 19, how did she get this car thread. She is very lucky. Let's leave it at that and not get into the you don't deserve it, when I was your age, etc. comments.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pics?

ya so you have to post pics up now. She'd better be a pretty damn good looking model to get that car.
    VF-39 Powered
    298.71HP/282.36TQ on 93Oct
    319.32HP/308.27TQ on 110Oct

Quote Originally Posted by WRXSIG
    i think turbowill might agree with me here...but WHY do people have to harass a nice young lady witha nice car and you wonder why some of you guys are single

I'm with him^^
    I'm only 21 and i just bought a used 05 STi out right, no loan or financing. Just gotta get a good job and invest wisely that's what i've been doing over the last 10 years or so and now i gots a sweet azz car to show for it. And i'm no where near as good looking as she is i'm sure so i didn't make the money modeling haha

But welcome! and i await the M3 pics with bells on
    <----Yup that's ME!

"I hope you die today" - BUD/s Instructor to MIDN McIntyre

Cops: "Are you concidered human?"
    Bruce: "Negative I am a meat popcicle"

My Cars: http://www.rpi.edu/~hartls/

Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    I guess not then. Well in order to make that money then you cant be in school at the same time. I guess Im just looking at it from my perspective of working and going to school and not banking anywhere near that. Plus, I dont know why anyone would want to finance or how they can (here I go again doubting ) $60k car without a cosigner, and no more than 1 or 2 previous years of credit, that would be a payment and a half and then some. Well I guess anyone can finance it, but can they afford it after one two months, then insurance, gas, maintenance, etc, all at 19 years old.

Argh, Ill shut up now, it doesnt really matter once the pics are up (they better be good too)

credit unions work wonders..... As long as you have SOME credit history, and I have made every single payment for anything credit related on time.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by slavboy1
    I'm with him^^
    I'm only 21 and i just bought a used 05 STi out right, no loan or financing. Just gotta get a good job and invest wisely that's what i've been doing over the last 10 years or so and now i gots a sweet azz car to show for it.
    You've been working since you were 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    damn....... and I thought I had it bad.....

all I said is I was curious- If she's a model that explains it...and specifically said im not trying to say she doesnt deserve it. Im just glad to see a girl into a nicer car than the Hyundai Tiburon.

And to those people implying that im harassing her or that 'this is why im single' - first of all I am definitely not single...and im not the one BEGGING for pics of her...Christ guys get a f*ching playboy...

all the single guys on this site come off as being so desperate- next time go out to a club, a bar or hell even a supermarket instead of sitting on the computer reading threads.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

this is the greatest and most controversial thread ive seen on here yet. mostly because we got a bunch of dudes that just wanna see a picture of some girl and arguing how she got the money to get her car. i love it.

i don't work and bought my car with no money down.
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex

Haha god no but i've been investing the money i have/had with the guidance of my parents since i was 11. i.e. savings bonds, money market account, blue chip stocks the basics.
    <----Yup that's ME!

"I hope you die today" - BUD/s Instructor to MIDN McIntyre

Cops: "Are you concidered human?"
    Bruce: "Negative I am a meat popcicle"

My Cars: http://www.rpi.edu/~hartls/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slavboy1
    Haha god no but i've been investing the money i have/had with the guidance of my parents since i was 11. i.e. savings bonds, money market account, blue chip stocks the basics.
    what a way to hijack the thread, dumbfark

these clubwrx guys are just a horney bunch of leg-humpers........

this thread is un-usefull without pics

Quote Originally Posted by WRC_Obsessed
    OK folks let's not start another she's 19, how did she get this car thread. She is very lucky. Let's leave it at that and not get into the you don't deserve it, when I was your age, etc. comments.
    It wouldn't be necessary if she would have just said what she does to begin with, lack of response tends to fuel speculation. If you are 19 and drive a '04 M3 people may start to ask questions.

Looking forward to the pics of your two cars together.

let's get this thread back on topic. .

pics of will topless, now, *****es.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.