New gurl w/ the M3 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on New gurl w/ the M3 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ElBartoRex Thats a hell of a job for someone who doesnt have a college education, im just ...

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    Thats a hell of a job for someone who doesnt have a college education, im just curious- there is something called logic..and my logic tells me that when I see a 19yr old in a 60k + car that its either rich parents or illegal substances.
    well it's either, sorry
    04' white M3 convertable~6 speed 03' Rally Red Evo VIII (bf's/Turbowill)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey dont listen to these guys............they're just jealous cuz you have $60k+ car and they have a $25K car

Quote Originally Posted by Mid117
    hey dont listen to these guys............they're just jealous cuz you have $60k+ car and they have a $25K car
    04' white M3 convertable~6 speed 03' Rally Red Evo VIII (bf's/Turbowill)

Id be jealous because my parents cant afford me a $60k car, and I know a 19 year old sure as hell cant, but im not taking anything away from you. In school I see kids driving porsche's, ive seen a ferrari and lamborghini down at school too, but anyways, welcome, and post some sexy pics of yourself and the m3

Just so everyone know's she's not a stripper and we don't sell or do drugs. She bought the car herself. It's in the shop right now getting some work done. Also she is away until tomorow so we can get pics up later this week
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Just so everyone know's she's not a stripper and we don't sell or do drugs. She bought the car herself. It's in the shop right now getting some work done. Also she is away until tomorow so we can get pics up later this week
    BTW, I was joking about the stripper thing..... I put "J/K" on the bottom of the post.

wow but sersiouly, how can a 19 year old afford a car more than$30k (even that is pushing it) without help from someone or any career based work experience. I just cant see how it works out. But I guess once I see the pics i'll shut up.

Its amazing, and unbelievable, I know, but some ppl actually get hooked up with killer jobs prior to college. My friend, 19 years old is getting paid 100 dollars an hour!!! He is a network guru
    ericmarkpaul: i pooed myself last night while i was sleeping!

Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    wow but sersiouly, how can a 19 year old afford a car more than$30k (even that is pushing it) without help from someone or any career based work experience. I just cant see how it works out. But I guess once I see the pics i'll shut up.
    Is it really that hard to believe??? I'm 19 turning 20 next month and I make pretty decent money in the IT world. Put it this way, If I really wanted to, I could easily finance a $60,000 dollar car with NO co-signer.

I guess not then. Well in order to make that money then you cant be in school at the same time. I guess Im just looking at it from my perspective of working and going to school and not banking anywhere near that. Plus, I dont know why anyone would want to finance or how they can (here I go again doubting ) $60k car without a cosigner, and no more than 1 or 2 previous years of credit, that would be a payment and a half and then some. Well I guess anyone can finance it, but can they afford it after one two months, then insurance, gas, maintenance, etc, all at 19 years old.

Argh, Ill shut up now, it doesnt really matter once the pics are up (they better be good too)

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff
    Don't you see enough at work?
    Yeh I see a lot of M3's at work. Most are kept in stock form, sometimes we get lucky and get sick modded ones with parts from Dinan and AC and Bavarian.
    Im glad you have the 6 speed and not the SMG (i hate those damn SMG transmission!) but for some reason the SMG is more money.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

smg I guess is more money because it takes more for it to run, just like how an automatic is (usually, seems to be changing now) more expensive than a manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Mid117
    you're right! 100% jealous- The M3 is an amazing machine- im not trying to criticize or in any way imply that a 19 year old or a girl doesnt deserve one-im just curious how she does that..because if its possible legally....I WANT IN. Cant tell you how many times Ive wanted to grab one of the college kids in my town and just ask...PLEASE tell me how you do this..

.....she lives at home(my third guess)...
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    you're right! 100% jealous- The M3 is an amazing machine- im not trying to criticize or in any way imply that a 19 year old or a girl doesnt deserve one-im just curious how she does that..because if its possible legally....I WANT IN. Cant tell you how many times Ive wanted to grab one of the college kids in my town and just ask...PLEASE tell me how you do this..

.....she lives at home(my third guess)...
    No she doesn't live at home. You would be suprised how much models make.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

i think turbowill might agree with me here...but WHY do people have to harass a nice young lady witha nice car and you wonder why some of you guys are single

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.