Subaru WRX Forum banner

New gurl w/ the M3

9K views 87 replies 39 participants last post by  Touge_LudeRX 
#1 ·
Hey, i'm diane. I'm new to this forum. Found out about it from my bf Will aka Turbowill and decide to join and see what this is all about. Pretty exciting and hopefully i'll learn a few things from here about cars, lol.

#53 ·
all I said is I was curious- If she's a model that explains it...and specifically said im not trying to say she doesnt deserve it. Im just glad to see a girl into a nicer car than the Hyundai Tiburon.

And to those people implying that im harassing her or that 'this is why im single' - first of all I am definitely not single...and im not the one BEGGING for pics of her...Christ guys get a f*ching playboy...

all the single guys on this site come off as being so desperate- next time go out to a club, a bar or hell even a supermarket instead of sitting on the computer reading threads.

#56 ·
Trainrex said:
You've been working since you were 11?

Haha god no but i've been investing the money i have/had with the guidance of my parents since i was 11. i.e. savings bonds, money market account, blue chip stocks the basics.

#59 ·
WRC_Obsessed said:
OK folks let's not start another she's 19, how did she get this car thread. She is very lucky. Let's leave it at that and not get into the you don't deserve it, when I was your age, etc. comments.
It wouldn't be necessary if she would have just said what she does to begin with, lack of response tends to fuel speculation. If you are 19 and drive a '04 M3 people may start to ask questions.

Looking forward to the pics of your two cars together.

#61 ·
Evolved said:
It wouldn't be necessary if she would have just said what she does to begin with, lack of response tends to fuel speculation. If you are 19 and drive a '04 M3 people may start to ask questions.

Looking forward to the pics of your two cars together.
i just join this forum to learn more. I didn't know it's that important to explain to everyone what i do and how did i afford my car. :eek3:

#70 ·
TurboWill said:
:sadwave: Tip#1 don't tell your girlfriend about your forum. :sadwave: Guy's I'm going to try and take pix tonight ;)
Guys on my old motorcycle forum would send my wife 20+ PM's per day. And, when I would see them at the meet "Oh, that was not me". Good luck and keep your cool if you should decide to post a pix of your girl. :cool:

#73 ·
WShade said:
Guys on my old motorcycle forum would send my wife 20+ PM's per day. And, when I would see them at the meet "Oh, that was not me". Good luck and keep your cool if you should decide to post a pix of your girl. :cool:
^^^true..some people have horrible manners..at least most nice people post nice comments and leave the dirty ones in their head.
**she's a model and owning a $60K+ car she should have plenty of pics up somewhere..

#74 ·
m3gurl04 said:
i just join this forum to learn more. I didn't know it's that important to explain to everyone what i do and how did i afford my car. :eek3:
Exactly!! It's none of their damn business. :unhappy:

I don't want to hear anymore about this. If she wants to tell you, fine. If not, fine. It's not a requirement to give a personal and financial background report to post on the forum.

Let's drop it folks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.