Ditched The Pooper For Wrx

This is a discussion on Ditched The Pooper For Wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up everyone? im a new guy to the site ive had my wrx about 5 months before that i ...

Ditched The Pooper For Wrx

whats up everyone? im a new guy to the site ive had my wrx about 5 months before that i owned a mini pooper strictly for work reasons the gas mileage and gps came in handy after 1year 45,000 mi 3 sets of tires a shifter cable harmonic balancer brakes and rotors and reverse light. i took my car to the dealer with the intentions of having the tranny checked for a whine but before i checked it in i noticed a 04 wrx with 4k having been smoked by the wrx many times and my warranty up the decision was easy. i ditched the car then the job. now no more daydreaming about a boxer engine and turbo charger and i don't have to listen to my girlfriend say oooh look at that wrx ive added a few mods to my car 5zigen miracle fireball, aem cai, pit bov (for sound), cusco strut tower bar (for looks) and a kartboy ss, now with around 14000mi on the car i can't get enough even with all the mods that are supposed to be bad so far everything is all good my next mods include ap, tanabe springs, sway bars, aps intake, aps bov full exhaust. im so addicted

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the WRX .. enjoy and welcome to the club
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

welcome to the club.....nice upgrade
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Nice. No regrets.

congrats
    2003 sonic yellow wrx mods: K&N drop in filter, koji mod, muffler
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...=20&highlight=

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Pooper? Great autox car ...

Cogratz on the new car. Sorry to hear your Mini was such a disaster. they look like fun lil cars (S w/ works package), but i could never get myself to buy one.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by RHONE
    whats up everyone? im a new guy to the site ive had my wrx about 5 months before that i owned a mini pooper strictly for work reasons the gas mileage and gps came in handy after 1year 45,000 mi 3 sets of tires a shifter cable harmonic balancer brakes and rotors and reverse light. i took my car to the dealer with the intentions of having the tranny checked for a whine but before i checked it in i noticed a 04 wrx with 4k having been smoked by the wrx many times and my warranty up the decision was easy. i ditched the car then the job. now no more daydreaming about a boxer engine and turbo charger and i don't have to listen to my girlfriend say oooh look at that wrx ive added a few mods to my car 5zigen miracle fireball, aem cai, pit bov (for sound), cusco strut tower bar (for looks) and a kartboy ss, now with around 14000mi on the car i can't get enough even with all the mods that are supposed to be bad so far everything is all good my next mods include ap, tanabe springs, sway bars, aps intake, aps bov full exhaust. im so addicted
    yes, you have been infected with teh mod disease. The only known cure is Stage 4 with FMIC.

Welcome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RHONE
    ive added a few mods to my car 5zigen miracle fireball, aem cai, pit bov (for sound), cusco strut tower bar (for looks) and a kartboy ss, now with around 14000mi on the car i can't get enough even with all the mods that are supposed to be bad so far everything is all good my next mods include ap, tanabe springs, sway bars, aps intake, aps bov full exhaust. im so addicted
    club wrx saved my car
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.